012

continued....

Ramiyah POV-"Ramiyah did you hear me"Lucas said

Ramiyah POV-
"Ramiyah did you hear me"Lucas said.

"ugh no what did you say"I said shaking cause he scared me.

"I've been standing here for two minutes telling you I got the food"he said and then the phone started ringing and it was Bryson (choppa) calling me off Instagram.

"so you talking to other niggas now that's what we doing"he said dropping the food and started throwing shit.

"I'm not talking to other niggas Lucas he just hit me up and I replied telling him I wasn't interested now stop throwing shit around"I said.

"man whatever just get out and give me my space"he said I couldn't believe he was this mad over a phone call.

"really Lucas"I rolled my eyes grabbing my phone and food.

"you hoes just be dry ass lying man for no reason that's why I don't deal with y'all"I heard him mumble but I ignored him.

••
"what's wrong with you"Dilyn asked as Asante and Will looked up at me.

"so y'all know the rapper nle choppa right he hit me up in my dms you know tryna get with me and I told him I wasn't interested but he called my phone when he came to the room now he's calling me all types of hoes and shit and throwing everything everywhere"I said.

"oh hell nah this nigga got my sister fucked up"Asante said getting up but Will pulled her back down.

"look I'll go talk to him aight"Will said walking out the living room.

Lucas POV-I know I was wrong for calling Ramiyah out of her name and throwing stuff but I was heated when I seen another nigga name pop up on her phone I thought I'd lose her and I most definitely didn't want to get played again

Lucas POV-
I know I was wrong for calling Ramiyah out of her name and throwing stuff but I was heated when I seen another nigga name pop up on her phone I thought I'd lose her and I most definitely didn't want to get played again.

"nigga what the fuck is wrong with you going off on Miyah like that you finally have a girl that's down for you through whatever and just cause one nigga tryna get at her and called her gives you the right to treat her like that"Will yelled walking in.

"man get out I'm not trying to hear that shit"I said waving him off knowing he was right.

"you've lost a good one bro"he mumbled then walked out.

My phone ringed I looked down at it seeing it was a message from Amber so I decided to open it.

Amber💔I miss you daddy

Amber 💔I'm sorry😕

Amber 💔come over💦

Lucas🥰 bet be naked when I get there🥵
read at 2:10pm

I turned my phone off and got up and went to the living room seeing everyone in there staring at me except Ramiyah she didn't even look up not once.

I didn't even say anything I just grabbed my keys and walked out with that.

••
Ramiyah POV-
I was still pissed off at Lucas for coming at me crazy like that and now he's not even speaking to me but in such a hurry to go where he's going.I'm not even going to trip because at the same time we're not together so he can what he wants but what I don't understand is when someone hits me up I automatically turn them down but he doesn't do the same like make it make sense now.

"girl don't even worry about him since he wants to be petty hit Bryson up"Asante said.

"no girl"I said looking crazy because I wasn't even the petty type.

"just do it this one time make him know what his losing to another nigga"she said making me think I was going to hit up Bryson.

so I went on instagram and dm him.

•Instagram Dms•

ra.miyah
so about that date you were talking about👀

nlechoppa
you finally realized you liked a nigga

ra.miyah
maybe...🤫
nlechoppa
say I pick you up tomorrow around 7 😌

ra.miyah
yeah hmu 310-***-****

nlechoppa
bet❤️

I forgot about this book and this chapter was UNPUBLISHED but never finished like wtf😂😂I really don't be paying attention to shit...just sad🤦🏽‍♀️
vote and comment💙