Chapter Four: Not Knowing

I waited for Jack in the backroom after the concert was over. I had been feeling the baby move around left and right all day today. Especially after I ate I felt the baby be a little more active. It was weird to explain the feeling. I responded to a few text messages from T.K and Carlos.

To: T.K.

From: Logan

Better start warming your hands.

To: Logan

From: T.K.

Did you feel HIM kick?

To: T.K.

From: Logan

I just keep feeling movements or what everyone keeps telling me are movements. Definitely thinking we will start getting some kicks soon though.

To: Logan

From: T.K.

Sweet Uncle T is so ready to meet this little boy.

To: T.K.

From: Logan

You, Alex, and Rian are the only party of the team boy.

To: Logan

From: T.K.

Oh and like you aren't missing 'I'd would like to have a boy first to protect any girls I'd have after.'

To: T.K.

From: Logan

Tyler Kennedy, I will whoop your ass when I am not pregnant so give me a little while but I will get you back.

To: Logan

From: T.K.

Carlos says Hey boo take care of his little niece, he is mistaken he means nephew.

To: T.K.

From: Logan

I think you guys are both mistaken. I gotta go the boys set just ended Love you!

I locked my phone and waited for Jack to come back from the showers. His hair as still dripping wet as he enters the room with a towel trying to dry it. He sat down on the gross floor in front of me in a pair of sweats. I took the towel off his shoulders and began to dry his hair. He let out a little moan as I leaned down close to his ear.

"Do you want to tell the fans?" I asked softly.

"I mean you didn't want to get hate but I don't think we are going to be able to hide it forever. There is this part of me that wants to protect the both of you at all cost but there is this part of me that hates hiding this secret. My family knows and our family knows. It's really up to you baby I will support your decision no matter what," Jack leaned back and kissed my lips as I put my hands under his chin.

"Okay stop with the kinky shit you fucks. No wonder she is pregnant," Alex muttered as I flipped him off.

"Lisa enjoy his dick while he still has it," I smirked as Alex grabbed his crotch in a covering motion.

"You wouldn't dare," Alex said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Take it back Gaskarth and you may keep your dick to have kids of your own."

"Not on your life Urie."

"Lisa! They are doing it! Again!" Ryleigh shouted as Lisa walked in from outside where she was talking to someone on her phone.

"doing what- Oh... Yeah, they do this a lot. They are fine," Lisa said before walking over and kissing Alex's lips then my head.

"How is baby? I heard you saw the medical team today as a precaution," Lisa whispered in my ear like it was a big secret.

If people really wanted to know they could have gone and asked. It always was pretty easy to put two and two together when Jack and I go missing the possibility of places we could be. Two accident-prone people one of which is pregnant you can only make so many assumptions there.

"Yeah, it's fine. I think we are going to tell the fans in a few. I don't know how I want to do this though. If I want to use that photo Zack took the other day where everyone was poking my flat stomach before it poofed out. The other one I thought about using was the one before tour where Jack was behind me and had his one hand on my bump and the other around me pulling me close I mean both are cute. I don't know, help me," I whined before handing her my phone.

I wrote in notes what I wanted to be posted. It was up to everyone else what they would announce after this. Jack and I were making separate statements on the matter we were not both making the same generic statement. Lisa picked the photo she chose which was one Alex took of her and Ryleigh kissing my bump. I rolled my eyes and began to pull over the prewritten post.

LoganBUrie: To the fans, there will be another face coming soon 2020. Jack and I are over the moon. While we are excited about what this adventure entails we wish for privacy and respect about the decisions we make. We are so excited to meet this sweet little one in early fall. I am excited to see who they will look like. I am also really nervous and scared about if I will be a good parent or not. I have all these wonderful people around me supporting me and cheering me on so please enjoy this photo of the best godmothers a girl could as when asking for godparents. (tagged RyDun and LisaGaskarth)

I handed my phone to Jack. I watched his eyes flick back and forth over the message before kissing my cheek. He hit the post button and the news was live. I turned off my Instagram notifications and waited until a much more chill moment in time. Until I got a notification I was tagged in the band account post.

All Time Low: Hey hustlers, we are adding a baby hustler to the team in 2020 excited for these peeps! (tagged JackBarakat and LoganBUrie)

I rolled my eyes as Jack before he giggled and made another post.

Jack Barakat: Who knew you could love someone so much and you haven't even met them yet. Logan is doing really good guys. Sorry, we have sort of been keeping this a secret just wanted to make sure we were in a safe spot to do so.

I leaned over resting my head on Jack. I still felt really tired this was something the doctor said was normal. I cuddled into Jack's side as he slipped a hand into the front pocket of the hoodie feeling my bump. It was something I don't think I could get sick of. Jack was so gentle and so sweet.

There is this part of me that felt like everyone was right it was a girl. Jack even sort of half-heartedly admitted he wanted a girl. I could see Jack carrying a little girl around as he does with Kolbi and just being such a good dad. There is also this part of me that saw Alex buying a shit ton of dress-up clothes and getting stuck playing dress up begrudgingly while never admitting to her he really wanted a nephew.

I don't know I also saw the opposite I saw Jack cheering on a little boy at Baseball games no matter how bad he sucked because he was gifted with one athletic parent and one really un-athletic parent. I saw everyone loving him and Alex and Jack dying his hair a random color like blue one day before first grade. I smiled pretty content that in this moment I was happy with not knowing.