I | Your Time

"How is this real?" you think to yourself, as the lights flash, nearly blinding you. Between the thousands of screaming girls around you and the tremendously loud music, your ears ache, but you love every second of it. "How are they so close?"—you could cry. You look up at the seven men that you've only dreamed about seeing for years, and they're only yards away from you. Front row? It has to be a dream...but it's NOT. "Louder than bombs" is playing and you're overwhelmed with joy because it's one of your favorites. You're mesmerized by how beautiful they are in person. You dance and sing along. It's performed so beautifully. How can this be real? Tae. Namjoon. Jimin. Yoongi. J-hope. Jin. Jungkook. They're right in front of you. They're dressed in different combinations of black and white, like in the "ON" dance video. They move with such grace. It's surreal. The lights go out and the whole arena turns black.

Moments later, a spotlight comes on and points at Jungkook, alone, in the center of the stage

Moments later, a spotlight comes on and points at Jungkook, alone, in the center of the stage. The music for "My Time" starts playing. THIS is your favorite song. The audience screams as he begins to sing. His voice is angelic and his smile could light up the whole room. You're so close you can see the sweat dripping down his face. You can see the tattoos on his hand. You can see the details on his shoes. You look up at him and move with his voice. He walks to the edge of the stage and he stands right above you. You're the only girl there who isn't shrieking and reaching out to try and touch him. You continue to gaze up at him calmly. He looks down, directly at you – the only lone girl in the front row-- "one time for the present", he looks into your eyes, "two times for the past" you mouth back at him. The chorus comes again and you begin to sway, never breaking eye contact. In the very quick moment this all happened in, it's like you were dancing for him. It's like he was singing for you. Finally, he makes his way to the other side of the stage. Maybe you're crazy. You're not though—that shit happened. You know eye contact when it happens. You had a moment with Jungkook. Your friends will never believe it. If only they were there with you. 

Friends or not, the concert was amazing. You know you'll never forget it. "We are Bulletproof: the Eternal" was the last song of the set. It brought tears to your eyes. This night has been full of magic. The boys line up on the stage to say thank you and their goodbyes. You take a moment to admire all of them. Jungkook, now, is further down the stage, closer to the other end. Jin is closest to you. Before they walk off, you lay your eyes on Jungkook one last time. He looks over at you and smiles before they disappear into the dark. Tonight was better than you ever could have imagined.

Now, you must stand there and wait as hundreds of people try to make it down the same path

Now, you must stand there and wait as hundreds of people try to make it down the same path. More people make it through and it begins to clear up. You make your way to the main aisle. Before you can turn down the aisle, you feel a rough tap on your shoulder. You turn around and it's a man who is twice your size. It's a security guard. He says "follow me".

...

Thank you for reading MY FIRST FANFIC! I truly hope you love it. I'm so excited about it. Please let me know any feedback you have; whether you love it, hate it, what you like about it, or what you want to see differently. If you're a little shy because it's a smut, send me a DM. Your support means absolutely everything to me.

Enjoy!

Love always,
Samantha Michelle