Lets never do that again.

Percy

Argus dropped me off at my apartment and I headed inside. Mom was sitting in the couch looking nervous. I guess Chiron told her he was telling me.

"Hey Mom." I said as I walk into the living room.

"Percy! Oh my gosh I'm so glad to see you." She gave me a big hug and pulled me over to the couch. "So. Chiron told you everything I suppose?"

I laugh slightly. "Yeah, he did." She wouldn't meet my eyes. "Mom I'm not mad at you. I just want you to know that. And I still love you, just as much as ever. It's just, this is something I have to do. I have to find my brother. I have to learn about this other side of me."

She looks up and I realize she's crying. "No no no, Mom don't cry. Please don't be sad!"

"I'm not sad! It's just, you sound so much like him."

"Wait, dad?"

She nods, "I was only with him for a day. We didn't even do anything. Like at all. I was walking home from work and I see this guy staggering down the side of the road with a baby in his arms. Normally I wouldn't go up to strange men, but the baby worried me.

"I asked if he needed help and he said yes. I took him home and we talked. At first about nothing, then I realized he was injured. I'm not even sure if he knew. I demanded that he tell me everything. He said he didn't know what to do with his son. He couldn't raise him, but he couldn't go with his brother. They needed to stay apart for now.

"Suddenly I just offered to take the baby. I don't know what came over me, but I knew I needed to. He was so thankful, we talked all night. But all to soon he had to go. You sounded just like him apologizing, explaining that he is only going because he has to. But he will always remember me."

I smiled, "Wow. When you didn't talk about dad I figured you just didn't want to. I guess it's just you didn't have much to talk about."

Mom laughed. "Yeah, I only knew him for a few hours, but I know you are just like him. And I know that's why you have to go. And I understand. Now we have 2 days, let's not wast them."

The next two days were great. Mom and I spent as much time together as we could. She cooked all my favorite meals, we watched movies, played games. We did it all.

At nights, while I slept, Hecate gave me information. Two years of schooling and basic information on an entire civilization in two nights. While it was a lot to take it, it made sense. Like it seemed to fit. Like when you wear new shoes for a while then you put on your old favorite shoes again and everything is right with the world. That kinda how it felt.

All to soon the two days were over and I was saying goodbye. I knew it wasn't forever, but it felt like it. After we said goodbye there was a knock at the door.

Mom opened the door and a man with sandy brown hair and a kind face walked in. He appeared to be in his early thirties and wore old worn clothing.

"You must be Percy." He said in a British accent. "My name is Remus Lupin." His voice was very calming, he seemed nice.

Despite this, I couldn't stop the small laugh. "I'm sorry but Remus, as in the boy raised by a wolf, and Lupin which literally means pertaining to the wolf? Your wolf wolf."

He smiled, "yes well I didn't chose my name, perhaps my parents thought it was funny."

Mom sent me a small glare telling me to be nice. "Excuse him, he took latin at his summer camp and the myths always interested him."

Remus nodded, "Don't worry, I know who his father is. Poseidon?" I nod. "I was friends with him in school, him and lily in fact."

"You knew my dad?" I ask quietly. He is probably the first person I've met who knows him. Not as Poseidon, or for a few hours. As my dad.

"He was my best friend."

After a little more small talk, Remus looked at his watch. "Well Percy we better be going. It was lovely to meet you Ms Jackson. You ready Percy?"

I nod, "Just let me go grab my stuff." I run down to my room and grab my bag. When I get back to the living room I kiss mom, give her one last hug then turn to Remus. "Ok, I'm ready."

"Then grab my arm." He held his arm out and I slowly reached out and grabbed it. As soon as I touched him everything disappeared.

It was like I was shrinking and being forced down a series of slides. I was pulled this was and that, loosing feeling everywhere except the hand that I held onto Remus with. I didn't want to think of what would happen if I let go of him.

After what felt like eternity, it stopped. As quickly as it started it stopped.

I fall to the floor and grip my head. The room and everything is spinning. After a moment it stops and I look up. We are in like a motel room.

"Where are we?"

"The leaky cauldron. London England." Remus replies calmly.

"How the hell did we go from New York to London. What the hell did we just do?" I demand.

Remus laughed. "It's called appertaing. It's like tellaporting, but for wizards."

"Oh. Right." I suddenly remembered that from the information hesta gave me. "So, where is Harry. I was told I would be meeting him now."

"Don't worry, he's on his way." Remus said with a smirk.

So Harry will be introduced in the next chapter, sorry if you were disappointed that he wasn't in this one. Please continue to vote and comment, I love to hear feedback and what you're thinking. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!