Chapter 9

Lisa pov

When I woke up this morning for my flight, Yeri and Tzuyu were clinging onto me. Today was easier to move out of the middle. I took a shower and brought out my luggage that I've already packet to the living room.

Before I left I made sure to eat and leave a note for them, telling that I already left. I had sure there were food for them for the next three days I'm gone. I also made sure to tell them not to go anywhere without me or my parents. 

I wrote that if they want to go places to tell my parents and I'll work it out for them. Since our mangers aren't here with us, it's more dangerous for the girls plus they can't communicate. 

Uber drivers are the one thing I'm worried about here in Thailand. They might look friendly but they had a deep and dark secrets. I wrote down stuff about the streets here in Thailand and how there isn't a speed limit but you just have to go with the pace of other drivers.

I listed down restaurants and the film set phone numbers in case they need anything. After I made sure everything is perfect I left the house and made my way to the airports. Since I was still working the company or manger still picked me up and drove me.

-

When I reached China it was already the evening. Manger oppa drove me to the hotel I'll be staying at once again.

"Oppa?"

"Yes"

"Can you ask YG to send people to thailand to help us with traveling? The vacation house is great and all but I want the girls to explore the place I grew up at." 

If possible I also want to bring the girls to Pattaya. The beaches over there are beautiful and I want them to see it for themselves. I want the girls to see the Buddhist temple with me and to see the architects. We can also go on ferries just to buy food.

"Sure. YG told me to tell you guys that the Company vans are already there so all you need to do is call them and they'll pick you up." 

"That's great. I'll tell the girls once we reach the hotel" I smiled though the window as I see fans waving at me.

"Lisa" Manger softly called out to me.

"Huh?" I look back at him as I was still waving to the fans.

"Aren't you a little mad that you still have work when your on vacation?" 

"Not really, this is what I sign up for when I became in Idol. I do this for my fans. I don't want them to disappoint them." I smile at him as I close the window of the van.

He nodded and we drove off in silence. 

-

I finished taking a bath at my room and was now ordering room service of room. As I waited for the food to come I decided to call the girls.

I should call Jisoo and hope she answer. 

After the second ring Jisoo answered the phone.

"Limario!" Jisoo open up the face time screen making me see the other girls in the back.

"Hey" I waved at them as I dried my hair. 

"What are you doing?" I look at the screen curious.

"We're just talking and eating" I nodded and open my mouth to speak when Jennie jumped in.

"How many videos are you guys gonna film?"

"I don't know for sure but I think about 4 since we're doing a public performance for this round"

"Who knows, you might see sneak peaks from some of the VIPs fans" 

Jennie and Jisoo nodded their head.

"Oh yeah before I forget. YG already send some vans for us if we want to go anywhere. So just call this number and they'll pick us up. I also need to tell you that there are some body guards falling us if we go anywhere though" I wrote down the number and showed them it. 

It was reasonable that some body guard follow us when we're in big crowds and foreign places. I'm sure our fans will give us privacy though. 

I heard a knock on the door and I went to open it. My food came in and some fans gift as well. I brought my phone with me as I ate and talk with the girls.

"Lisa? Do you like anyone right now?" Rosie asked me out the blue making me spit out my drink as I continuously cough. I wipe my mouth and place my hand on my heart as I finally stop coughing. 

Over the line I heard the girls asking me if I was okay and that I was stupid.

"W-why? Why do you wanna know?" 

"just asking?" she plainly said but I knew she was lying.

"Tell me the truth and I'll answer you" The girls groaned on the other line as I just laughed.

I heard some other voice popped up and I could tell it was Irene, Yeri, and Nayeon.

"Oh hey Lisa" All of them greeted me as I just smiled and wave at them.

"Fine. It's just that your getting old and you need someone" 

Aren't they single too and not to mention older than me.

"I'll be fine. Remember there's a lot of cute girls here so who knows what's gonna happen" I wink and smirk at them.  

All six of them had a weird expression on their face when I said that. 

"Why are you girls looking at me like that, you wanted to know my answer so I gave you my response" I laughed out as I stood back up and laid down on my bed.

"Your such a whore Lisa! When you come back buy milk!" The girls all yelled at me and hanged up on me as I was left speechless.