33

Rose POV
I stare at the business card holding above my face. I let my hand fall on my bed, a heavy sigh leaving my mouth.

"Now what?"

My mind wonders and immediately goes to Namjoon.

I wonder what he's doing..I hope he's ok

*ding dong* (a/n: did you think of jk's ding dong...same)

I lift my head up, looking towards the hallway. "Maybe it's Jin." I say to myself, getting up and heading to the door.

The door clicks open and I stare at the figure who was slightly huffing against the doorstep.

"Why are there so many stairs??" He asks, pushing his hair back. "I'm only three floors up. What're you doing here Jimin? It's almost 11." I ask.

"I had something to talk to you about."

"You couldn't tell me over the phone?" I ask.

"It was important." He defends coming inside. I lightly laugh at him. "Ah..I missed your laugh." He plops down on the couch.

"Do you want some water?" Jimin nods his head.

I grab a cold water bottle and hand it to him. He breathed out a thank you. "So what's this big news that you couldn't tell me over the phone?"

He gulps down his water and wipes his mouth, finally catching his breath.

"Have you found a lawyer yet?" My eyes trail down. "Oh yea..I kinda forgot about that." I let out a sigh sinking into the sofa.

"I have a friend at a police station nearby. You should go meet with him. He can get you a lawyer."

"What difference does it make if I go to them for a lawyer? It's not gonna help me..."

"Why cause Namjoon can money his way?" He raises an eyebrow playfully. "T-that's not what I meant! I meant like cause they have evidence.." I say defensively.

"I know, I know." He laughs while coming to sit next to me.

"Rose did you do it?"

"Of course I didn't!" I say rolling my head back.

"Exactly, you shouldn't be afraid to fight for your justice especially when you're in the right. My friend has a team of detectives in his station too. He'll be able to help."

I sigh again closing my eyes. "Rose, trust me. I'll be there with you the entire time."

"..ok"

••
~Da next day~

"Ms. Park Rose?"

"Y-yes that's me." I gave a half smile, shaking the man's hand in front of me.

"My name is officer Jeon Jungkook. I'm a friend of Jimin. He's told me a few details about your situation. I'm sure if we work efficiently we can get your issue cleared up quickly." He smiles toward Jimin finishing his sentence.

"Nice to see you Kook." Jimin says smiling grabbing Officer Jeon's hand. Just as they finished their greeting, a women walks up from behind. "Did you already forget to mention me?" She ask, jokingly eyeing Officer Jeon.

"No, no, of course not. Ms.Rose, Jimin, this is Kim Seolhyun. She's a lawyer and a detective that I called for the case."

She shakes both our hands giving us a big smile. "It's a pleasure to take this case on. I'm gonna do my very best to help you out Ms.Park."