Chapter 14 : Phone Call

Jungkook's POV

It's almost the end of October, and I heard from the guys that Jimin is already back from his birthday trip in France with his family.

It has been so long since I left Canada. When I was a kid, my dad and I used to roam different countries in Europe. Considering that my dad is really adventurous even if he handles my late grandfather's company before, well, until now. I learned to love traveling because of him, but it sucks that the only place that I can travel to is this house.

One day, if all of these issues inside my head eventually ends, I'll visit countries in Asia, hopefully.

It's already nine o'clock in the evening and Deonne is already resting inside the guest room. His injury is slowly healing and I have to thank Hoseok for helping.

After taking a night bath, I was ready to come upstairs and sleep, when the telephone rang.

"Hello?"

"Oh, it's Jungkookie, where's your dad?" Upon hearing that voice, I immediately hang up the call.

The thoughts came rushing inside my head. "Damn it." I hissed under my breath.

My hand muscles are starting to shake and my forehead is already producing beads of sweat.

I grabbed my phone from the center table and messaged Taehyung.

Please come over.

After hitting send, I came running inside the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

Breathe in, breathe out. I keep repeating those four inside my head but it doesn't work.

I take a glass from the shelves and I suddenly hear someone scream, dropping the glass from hand until it shatters into pieces on the floor.

My heart is uncontrollably breathing fast and my vision slowly turns blurry and black.

Then I realized, it was me who screamed.

=====

As I opened my eyes, I immediately sit up and my breathing started to become heavy again. "Hey, hey it's okay." It was Taehyung, I looked around and there is Jimin, Namjoon, and Hoseok.

"The others are downstairs, cooking something," Namjoon informed and I just nodded.

I suddenly felt a pang of pain on my elbow and I quickly looked at what's wrong. There is gauze on it. "What happened?" I asked.

"Deonne told us you screamed earlier and then he saw you sleeping on a bed of sharp glasses in your kitchen," Hoseok explains and then my memories suddenly came back.

"She... sh-e called." My voice sounded weak and I hate it. 

"That bitch." I heard Jimin hiss. "I'm going to tell your dad."

"No!" I stopped him from calling my dad on his phone. "Please, don't."

Jimin sighed as he put back his phone down on the bedside table.

"What did she say?" Namjoon speaks with both of his arms crossed on his chest.

"I... sh-e is asking fo-r, my dad," I told him.

"The more reason that we should call your dad." Jimin was about to grab his phone one more time but Hoseok stops him. Jimin groans and eventually sighs as he leaned his back on the single sofa with dismay on his face.

"So what are you planning to do?" Taehyung asks.

I don't know what to answer and the door opening did me a favor. Jin, Yoongi, and Deonne came in with bowls of soup and other foods.