Prologue

DISCLAIMER

This book is a work of fiction. Everything written in this book is a product of my imagination. Including the poetry. So DO NOT, under any circumstance, steal my ideas. Do not duplicate or imitate anything in this book. You are not allowed to quote any poem!

GLEAM

Colour

Colour

A vision imprinted on the world by the greatest artist through the beauty in His eyes. A painting that reveals masterpiece after masterpiece leaving everyone mesmerized.

An unexplainable imagination I have never come to understand and don't think I ever will cause in the end, we all could never comprehend. His definition of beauty has left every artist tongue-tied trying to reflect the reflection of what is beautiful.

The Creator gave us the ability to walk through His mind and see the beauty His eyes we find. He let us walk into His imagination and drown in His creation. The magnificence is the various colors that He painted all over the world.

And through color, I found peace. An escapism that calms my beating heart and leaves my mind floating on mystical clouds. A place filled with adventure in each door leaving you longing for more. A world I envisioned brought to life on the four walls I've enclosed myself in. A world that denies all other ways of what life really is but how I wish it could be.

But then she came along, hypnotized me like an 80s song that leaves you stuck to the wooden dance floor. She pulled me out into the real and gave me the ability to feel more than I could ever conceal. A sensation that leaves you hungry for more each day like a diet you're supposed to obey.

Oh, Dear Lord, she was something.

The light at the end of that dark tunnel.
The rainbow that came out after every storm.
The satisfaction, desire, and the expectation my life needed.

I was trapped in this cold realm losing hope in each snowflake but she brought in a light that melted the pain. I was like a deserted candle and she was the fire that burnt with this sensation I desire.

She came into my life unexpectedly and left it transform into words I could not fathom. She was the author of my book that wrote me in and out in ways I could never begin to type.

She was a color that painted my entire soul so much so that Leonardo could never explore. She was a beauty sculpted by the perfection she saw imperfect but left me tongued tied still. She alone gave the word live a meaning to my life. An inspiration that echoed my soul and raced my heart.

Mostly, she gave me the happiness painted in coats of love.