New Book!!!!!

Hello my favorite humans!!!! I know I have been gone for too long!!! I apologize. How are you all? Have you guys been eating well? Are you drinking enough water? How are your lives? Do tell!!!

I have come with some news btw!!
I am publishing a compilation of short stories starting tomorrow because well, I have missed you guys and I have missed posting! I hope you give it as much love as you have given to this book. Thank you once again for the overwhelming responses. Thank you for existing.

[The book will prolly contain an one-shot of one of TGG's characters!! (Any guesses?) Please look forward to it. Every save, every comment, every like of yours never fail to make me smile.]

****** [The published update of 'It's Fucking Cliché']******

   "You burned me, but my fairytales didn't get caught on fire... so my love, did you really win?"
****

Since childhood I have believed in chaotic and selfless love, in hope, in tears. I have believed in dreams, in the phrase 'love will find you', in flowers, in autumn mornings, in that warm cup of coffee, in apologies, in second chances. I have learned to believe since the moment I took my first breathe, since the moment I started to walk, since the moment they said they will catch me if I fall, kiss my wounds, will wait till I am ready to walk again.

                    I have believed because that's what my mum did, I have believed because my grandma is a believer, because she teaches me about happy mornings, flaws, to never give up. Because when I walk out of my old school premises, papa waits patiently, with candies in his striped shirt's front pocket because he knows I would be expecting some, because I know he would bring those small sugary cubes. I have believed because the people surrounding me has given me every reason to not lose faith, to hope. Because I have flourished and have been nurtured with love, care.

                                             I have had my fair share with thorns and nails as well though. But that's fine, cause isn't that how we are supposed to grow? Embracing flaws, falls? Isn't that how someone becomes beautiful?

I have always hoped for happiness, big and small, and have tried to drown in them. And by every passing year I get introduced to different things. Love Maze by BTS, that 90s show playing on my Netflix account, a good pair of jeans, mum's home cooked food, sweet texts from my loved ones, a filled canvas are some of the many things that make me smile.

I am ranting here if you have not noticed yet. Well, my point is, live, live in moments and cherish them. Be who you are, love who and what you want to, cry, smile, be angry, feel everything and breathe.

                                            This book is simply a compilation of short stories that I have written throughout the year and am still writing. Stories that deal with tears, happiness, anger. I will try to touch each and every emotion that I have experienced till now, hope you welcome them with open arms.

To the old readers of mine, thank you. Thank you for giving me a chance once again, for loving The Golden Girl (or for having indifferent feelings about it), for making my life a lot more prettier. To the new readers, welcome loves, I hope you enjoy your stay, please make yourself at home, we will have so much fun together.

Stay safe in these troubling times.

With love,
P. J

©iiqueenbee_ | 2021

[The updates will start from tomorrow. Thank you for being so patient with me.]