27-epilogue

The cafe became famous gradually and it became the favourite spot in the city for many people.Everything changed around them but the love they had for eachother didn't change.

After half a year,Namjoon had asked everyone to stay with him in his mansion to which they agreed after a month of his constant proposals.

The Yoonmin couple were always lovey dovey which mostly made everyone to cringe at them.Whenever you turn towards them,they would be doing something which are not really good for innocent eyes.

And hoseok and daniel were called as a dance duo because they would be dancing to entertain the customers but hoseok would be always shouted at, as he would always forget about his works in the kitchen when he dances with his babe.

About the namjin couple,namjoon asked jin out the next day they met and finally kept a full stop to jin's bachelor life.

And finally if we come to our taekook, they continued loving eachother unconditionally as they remained as lovers for a year and just as taehyung had promised, they held the most romantic wedding on jungkook's birthday and was known as the cutest couple one could ever see.

Did i forget someone?Oh yeah!!Jeremy!!Jeremy has finally found his real Juliet when he went on a trip to India the same year.When he was just strolling through the streets of India,he found his soulmate who was jogging with her pet dog with its leash in her hand.The moment he saw her,something clicked within him and went to talk with her immediately. After a month of them being friends,finally became a couple.Do you want to know Jeremy's soulmate??Offcourse its me!!He met sodashar aka me at India.Sorry not sorry Cathine19 fuzzycool...

Two years has passed.Two years of taehyung and jungkook being in love.In those two years,many things had changed drastically but their love for eachother only increased day by day. 

Every day since their marriage was full of adventures for them.Every single day they never failed to show their love for eachother and today was nothing new.But what they forgot was,today is the day of namjin's wedding and they are still on the bed cuddled with eachother, fully naked.

"Kookie!!Are you guys ready?I know that you both are still in the bed!You better get ready before jin hyung kills you both!",jimin's voice was heard which brought both of them out of their dreams.

"Baby!!Come on!Let's wash up fast and get ready!",taehyung said as he lifted jungkook and ran inside their bathroom so that they could shower.

"Tae!!My legs are killing me~",jungkook whined and pouted.

"I'm sorry,my baby koo.You already know that I couldn't control myself when it comes to you",taehyung kissed away the pout as he washed jungkook's body who did the same to the other.

"Taetae!why is your hand on my penis for the past 5 minutes!?Its jin hyung's wedding today.We should get ready!",jungkook whined but his lips were soon caught by taehyung's lips.They made out for atleast 10 minutes but was abruptly interrupted by daniel who knocked at their door aggressively.

"I know that you are doing something dirty behind the locked doors!If you didn't open this door within the next 10 minutes, i'm gonna drag jin hyung so that he could cut your dicks and hang them as some decorations at his wedding!Your time starts now!",daniel said which made the couple to finish their deeds soon and came out immediately, dressed in suits.

"The power of jin hyung~",daniel smirked as he saw the couple who gave him a mocking smile.

Soon the wedding has started and everyone were very happy for namjin.Both namjoon and jin were really handsome as they smiled at eachother, happy to be married to the love of their lives.As they started to say their vows, taehyung turned towards jungkook who was clinging on him with the biggest smile.

"When you found me:I was dying, you gave me life.I was aimless, you gave me purpose.I was nobody, you made me somebody.I felt unworthy, you gave me dignity.I was weak,you gave me strength.I am me only because of you and i know i can only be whole when you're with me.We are two halves who fit together perfectly.I thank you for all you have given me and for who you have made me.

I will cherish the love you have given me and i will love you until God decides it is time for us to leave this earth.We talk about who the lucky one is,but in truth,we are both lucky to have found eachother when we did,because i believe we were meant to.We saved eachother.I could not bear to ever be without you.You are my soulmate and everything i am,i give to you and everything i have,i share with you.This is my promise to you"taehyung said which caught jungkook's attention. He smiled softly as he remembered those vows which taehyung vowed during their wedding.

"Taetae,the first time we met,i fell deeply in love with you.I knew that you were the man that i wanted to spend the rest of my life with.Every moment we have spent together since that day,my love for you has grown.My heart,my soul and everything that i am belongs to you.

You are the most amazing and perfect man i have ever known.You make me happier than i ever thought possible and i feel truely blessed that you have agreed to be my husband.

So i make these vows in front of our closest friends and family,so that they may witness the promises i make.

I solemnly vow that i will spend everyday doing everything I can so that i can be the husband that you deserve:to support, love and cherish you;through the happiest times,but also through the darkest times.I vow to be your bestfriend, your closest soulmate and most of all your faithful husband.

No matter what life may throw at us,i vow that i will never stop loving you,will never stop caring for you and will never stop trying to be the best husband that i can be",jungkook said back and was soon kissed by his lovely husband.

"Guys,actually today is namjin's wedding!Not yours!Fortunately, i covered you both from other's which means i have saved you from jin hyung. So thank me later!",daniel whispered but was completely ghosted by the kissing couple.

"So this was our love story,little ones",a 50 year old jungkook said to his grandchildren who were listening to him with their full attention.

And yes!They adopted a boy/girl twins,after two years of their married life.They named them as taekook and taejung as they were a newborn when they adopted them.

"You guys are so cute,grandpa!",taejung's 9 year old daughter,kimchi said which made taehyung who had jungkook on his lap to smile.

"Aren't we?",taehyung said as he gently kissed the other's cheek.

"Daddy!grandpa kissed dada in front of us!",taekook's 7 year old daughter who was on top of daniel shouted to her father who just smiled at her.

"Just get used to that,darling",he said which made everyone around him laugh.

"Yah!Don't make fun of us!My boyfriend becomes shy easily",taehyung said as he fondly eyed jungkook who was covering his face while blushing.

"Grandpa!you are married!Why are you calling dada as your boyfriend!",kimchi said.

"Nah~He is still My Baby Boyfriend whom i met 33 years ago~",he said and kissed jungkook who was a blushing mess by now.

So,as everyone asked for a bonus chapter, i tried one.Hope u liked it!!

Please vote and comment!!