Chapter 1

Dear Diary,
Lots of things have changed since high school, Let's start from the beginning.
Chapter 1 "is it really you?"
Adrien's P.O.V
Oh my god! It's Mari! I just spilled coffee all over her. Damn...she's hot....shut up adrien you have a fiancé!
"I'm so sorry Mari" Adrien gave her some tissues "I-It's f- wait, you still remember my nickname?" Mari blushed "of course I do! How can anyone forget you!" Adrien gave her a glowing smile "W-Wow your so ho- I mean! U-Uh! I should go! Bye Adrien!" Mari ran out the coffee shop "B-Bye Princess" Adrien whispered she still had that perfect smile, perfect lips, perfect eyes. *Ring* *Ring!*
"Hello? Don't worry Nino I'm coming now" Adrien went to meet up with his friends.
Marinette's P.O.V
I can't believe I saw Adrien again! He's so perfect...shut up Marinette! He's getting married! Maybe I could have a chance? Who am I kidding I work at strip club-
"Marinette! There's a party! They need a stripper I'll send you the address." Her boss gave her address and slapped her ass "I want some extra tips! And if I don't get them your fired!"
*Ding Dong!* "I'll get it!" Nino ran to the door "Hello I'm the stripper that you called for...N-" Mari got cut off by Nino's voice "Perfect! Can you give some extra attention to the boy with the shiny locks?" Nino laughed "O-Oh...Um sure!" Nobody knew that Mari was the stripper until Adrien looked up and stared into her perfect bluebell eyes. "M-Mari?" Adrien whispered as she came over and started giving him a lap dance. "Damn! She's got moves!" Kim yelled Mari was obviously uncomfortable she was giving her long-time crush a lap dance. "Don't worry Adrien! We're going out so you can celebrate with a sexy stripper!"
Once everyone left Mari stopped giving him a lap dance and ran to the door. "W-Wait!" Before she could reach the handle, Adrien grabbed her arm and made her stare into his eyes. "M-Mari? What are you doing here?" Adrien looked at her perfect Snow White Face "I-I'm a stripper! I-I d-didn't know it was going to be you!" Tears fell down her cheek "shhh. It's okay. You can borrow a shirt of mine, what your wearing now is...to distracting."
10 minutes later
"My parents died in a car crash after we graduated...I had no where to go. I needed the money to keep the house, so I went there...it's horrible Adrien! They try to kiss me! And touch me! My boss smacked my butt this morning!" Mari bursted into tears it was like a waterfall it was never ending until Adrien's warm hands caressed her cheek. "I'm here now...okay? I'll fix this." Adrien smiled "w-why are y-you h-helping me?" Mari sighed she knew what was coming. She knew what words were about to come out of his mouth. "Because your my f-" before he could finish his sentence mari placed a finger to his lips. "Have I always been a friend to you?" Her face straightened "Y-Yes..I-I mean no! I-I don't know..." Adrien held her hand "I-I should g-go!" Mari ran out the door and never looked back.
"Princess..."
The end of chapter one.