Laughing

Antony's pov..........

I'm at the receptionist talking about some files Dhruv needed it. I casually see in front of the building and Nithya was talking to some old person. She was angry over something I can say that by seeing at her only. Nithya came inside the building and asked receptionist to tell her boss address. She actually yelled at her I want to know the reason. Before receptionist say something I said her Dhruvs floor and take lift. She was heading towards the lift and I seen security they are going to stop Nithya so I just signal them to let her go. They given her space and she was in lift.

I waited there for sometime and I also headed towards lift.

Dhruv's pov..........

I was in my office and Antony went to get some files which I needed for next meeting. I'm going through a file when my office door opened with a bang. I was angry and I lifted my head to shout at that person,who dared to not knock on door. I saw Nithya,what? Was I'm day dreaming about her? Really?

No Dhruv she was here.

But why?

"How can you......"she said and shocked may be seeing me and trust me I was shocked. Her big eyes gone more wider and her mouth hang open. Everytime same expression.

Yep.

But cute.

"What are you doing here"she asked me most silliest question. I came to normal and I folded my hands in front of my chest and said

"This is my office,by the way what are you doing in my office? And why did you barge in my office?

You asked like you mind it.

Well no. If it could some other person. I would mind it but not her.

If it could some other person you could have bang his head in wall. I'm sure about it.

Yeah maybe,and I will make sure that person regret it his whole fucking life.

"This is your office?"she asked me in disbelief.

Why I don't look like a CEO?

I don't think so,you look super good.

Right.

"Yes"

"Really"

"Yes,why you don't believe it?"I questioned now to her.

"Actually,when Rohan said that you are a business man. I thought that maybe you have a panipuri or tiffin Stoll. So I was shocked."

No I'm shocked now. How could she think like that.

"What?" I said in utterly disbelief that someone think that I'm have a panipuri business,good. I'm angry now.

Hey cooldown man,she is Nithya so she can think like that.

Right.

"You know what I wished that you have a panipuri Stoll. So that I can eat panipuri on your stall."

Now I'm completely shocked, she not only thinked but also wished that I have a panipuri Stoll.

God please save me.

Me too.

But I'm not angry now because I know she is the most craziest and stupidest one.

"You really think that I have a panipuri Stoll."

"Hmmm, isn't it is best. I love panipuri very much."

She said while May be imaging eating panipuri. Her left hand hold bowl and her right hand made towards her mouth and she opened, eat it. She started chewing it and there is no panipuri in his hand or mouth. I smiled a little before she opening her eyes.