Two

As Kaycee walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, her nose was filled the delicious scents of Chef Lew's breakfast. She sat down and closed her eyes as she inhaled the scents once again. To say that she loved having breakfast at the Lew residence would be an understatement. She would do absolutely anything to eat their gourmet dishes. Sometimes she even wondered why they didn't start a new restaurant, she knew that people in town would go crazy for their dishes.

She was quickly snapped out of her thoughts when a plate of gourmet pancakes, homemade syrup topped off with strawberries and cream was served in front of her.

'Breakfast is served, kind lady', Sean spoke in a rather terrible British accent.

'Why thank you, kind sir' Kaycee replied in an equally same terrible accent.

'So what do you wanna do today, we've got Brian's class at 4, and it's 11:28 now so, we can either head out and go somewhere or stay at home and watch something' Sean asked while chewing the food in his mouth.

' you know for a genius, 18, year old boy, you sure don't know table manners. Don't talk while chewing it's discrespectful' Kaycee replied.

'Don't chew while talking' Sean mocked but then talked in a normal tone ' but seriously what do you want to do today'.

'Errmm. I guess we could just stay at home, but we can go out if you want to'

' no, no,no staying at home is fine for me, let's finish up eating and then we can go pick a movie'.

'Okie dokie' Kaycee replied

<Kaycee POV>

I gobbled down the rest of the food, and licked my lips clean as I savored the last bit of breakfast.

'Enjoying yourself' Sean said chuckling. 'Way toooo much' I replied. I took my plate and his and brought it over to the dishwasher and loaded it before jumping onto the sofa. Sean said he was going to have a quick shower, so I went on my phone and looked through my recent tags and saw so many amazing drawings of Sean and I. But one in particular stood out to me, it was a drawing by @Chaarrming09 

It was incredible. However my thoughts disappeared as a furry, black and white dog jumped on top of me. 'Oreo' I squealed as I held onto the little dogs body. I rubbed it's belly gently  before cuddling up with her on the couch.

<Sean POV>

As I walked down the stairs after I finished my shower, my heart was filled with joy, with the sight I was introduced to. It was Kaycee cuddling with Oreo. Loads of people think that I have  a crush on Kaycee and they're absolutely right. I mean how could you not like her. 

Her hair was brown in the prettiest waves, I could get lost in those hazel with a hint of green eyes, her skin was so smooth and completely bare of any sorts of makeup. She was just utter perfection. I may always tease her about how 'hideous'  she looks, but i knew I was just saying that so that I wouldn't fall in love with her even more.

No one apart from Serris knows that I have a crush on her. But I made her swear on her life that she wouldn't tell anyone. 

But here I was completely entranced at the sight before me. I shook my head, before approaching Kaycee. I poked her sides again and she looked up to me with eyes filled with so much happiness. I felt like I just fell in love with her all over again. 

I sat down beside her and turned the Tv on and changed the channel to F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Kaycee clapped her hands approvingly as she let Oreo down and snuggled closer in to me. We stayed like this for 2 hours before I realized we had to leave for dance.

After the millionth attempt to drag her body off the couch, I pulled her towards my car. ' Sean, how come you don't have a girlfriend'. My body froze when I heard those words. ' umm. Why are you asking?'

' I don't know I'm just wondering I guess, I can't see how someone couldn't like you'

I felt the heat traveling to my cheeks as I looked out the windows. ' ummm, not everyone likes me you know', I said in hopes of changing the topic.

' do you have a crush on anyone, Shamu'

Where in the world was this girl going with these questions. ' maybe I do, I don't know though'.

'Really who?'

' errr.. emm, umm.. well do you have  a crush on anyone'.

'I think I do, but I know he doesn't like me back like that'

I felt my heart break slightly at her words. 1. Who wouldnt like her. 2. I guess there goes my shot with Kaycee.

' how'd you know Kayc.'

'Umm. Cuz he told me that  he likes someone else'

'Oh right, sorry. Did you tell him that you like him or does he have  a girlfriend or something'.

' neither actually but I just know, Sean'

I blinked profusely once more before I pulled out of my driveway and into the streets. 

AN- SO HERES CHAPTER 2 AND I KNOW ITS ABSOLUTE TRASH. BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE MAKE SURE TO GO FOLLOW @Chaarrming09  ON INSTAGRAM, AND FOLLOW HER HERE ON WATTPAD AND READ HER AMAZING BOOK( babyslayer09 'between you &me')