9

You position yourself at the table- Wilbur sits opposite to you with the cutest smile on his face.
"Sorry I just couldn't help myself" Wilbur laughs. You smile as your face glows tomato red. You take a slice of the pizza and have a small bite- the cheese strings from your mouth to the rest of the slice. Wilbur's face relaxes as he gazes at you- you look up at him.
"What?" You say with your mouth full. Wilbur snaps back to reality and looks away as his face glows.
"Nothing..!" He says in a loud whisper- you laugh at his adorable reaction after you swallowed the pizza in your mouth.
 You finish the rest of the pizza with Wilbur and you talk about the past few days. You're about to get up to leave when Wilbur opposite you taps your foot under the table and glances upwards. Someone's behind you.
 A pair of cold hands slowly grip your shoulders- a liquid trickles off their left hand and onto your shoulder. Long nails slowly drag behind the fingers that began to trail up your neck. A firm clasp around your neck seems to form as it creates a hold around your neck.
"You know... A broken wrist doesn't stop a homicide..." Amy whispers in your ear. Wilbur's eyes fill with panic and you hear a quiet beeping under the table. The police pick up the phone and you realize what Wilbur has done. Luckily- Amy is a deaf bitch and didn't hear the phone...
"Do you mind repeating what you said?" You say after a large gulp. The fingers tighten around your neck. "H-hey... I can hardly breathe..."
 Wilbur says loudly "John's pizza place, London- HELP." He hangs up on the police.
 You begin to choke and splutter as Amy clenches her hands around your neck. Distant sirens grow nearer and pull up outside. This was very sudden and Amy panics- her hands fully clench around your neck and you begin to squirm. The police bust in and a zap struck close behind you. Her hands spasm and the fingers fall away from your neck with a loud thud behind you. You're safe.

Hey, y'all sorry for the long wait! I'm just goin through a lotta shit rn and its hard to handle. Hopefully, I can do some more for you guys soon!