42

'Harry' he lifted his to catch my eye, 'we're going to try for this baby and we will take the consequences as they come' I could see the concern on his face but I tried my best to reassure him. 'Harry if I'm going anyway, You just have to promise me that you'll never give up on her and you have to be there for her' he nodded 'of course y/n she won't ever feel alone' instead of the usual kiss we just stood in the middle of my silent apartment hugging. What we had just decided would change both of our lives forever but I was more concerned about telling Jide. I knew he could lose his temper.I told him to go to our special coffee place. I just thought to pre warn him before we even try.

'Hey JJ' I got up hugging him and breathing in the familiar scent I had already ordered our usual which was stupid of me as now I would have to get straight to the point instead of stalling. 'so you brought me here at 9 pm for why miss Lewis' I smiled at him and as we sat down I gripped his hand across the table 'Harry and I are having a baby and I could be in danger possibly the worst an-' He squeezed my hand extremely tight it cut me off. I was waiting for him to fume but he did not, I had never seen him so calm yet angry. JJ stood up and walked out I ran after him I held my hand to his chest 'Jide stop what are you doing' he stopped but pushed me away 'JJ!' I pleaded but he just ignored me and got into his car driving off.  I was quick to tail him all the way to the Sidemen house. I jumped out of my car running after him I stopped the slamming door from breaking of the hinges. "HARRY YOU SON OF A BITCH" Jide screamed at the top of his lungs, I felt my whole world stop as JJ pushed past Ethan and Josh and swung at Harry hitting him square in the face in that moment my brain suddenly switched on.

'JJ I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HIT HIM ONE MORE FUCKING TIME' he was mid swing when he paused. my breathing was going so fast  I calmly moved JJ away from harry. 'as I was saying you are going to sit down and explain why you are so angry instead of strolling in here laying hands in Harry understood' I could tell he was still fuming 'BUT HE-' I gave him a light slap "ENOUGH, if you shout I will not listen.' The boys were all leaning on the side, Vikk helping Harry by getting ice. 'He's going to throw away everything we worked for if you go through with having a baby you could die' I just shook my head and sighed 'but if you'd let me explain you would know Harry is not a fan of this either I told him I was having a baby no matter how hard he tried  to convince me so reality you should be hitting me.' JJ was twiddling his fingers looking at the floor. 'Harry bro, I'm sorry I just care and thought you were ma-' he cut him off with a hug 'you know from our chats and our daily check ups with the boys I would never for a second put y/n in any danger' they embraced for a little longer and everyone headed into the lounge leaving Harry and I alone.

I was caressing the bruise on his face, 'you okay?' he nodded 'fine it just hurt like a bitch' I chuckled and kissed his cheek, 'I love you, I'm so sorry' he just cuddled into my chest 'its not your fault at all but this does mean you're going to have to give me all of your attention' I just messed his hair up as we laughed in unison. 'come on the you big baby' we held hands and launched onto the sofa trying to muffle our laughs but Josh just looked over and rolled his eyes smirking.

I was so close to falling asleep and I could see everyone around me was asleep apart from Simon, Ethan and Harry all of which were in a deep debate probably about something. 'I love you Haz' I whispered to him before drifting off.

[A/N] Actually give up with lockdown never been so bored but more chapters coming promise please vote x