Chapter 28

"Hey!"
Poke

"Wake up!"
Poke poke

"Andrea, I will smack you" I tell her. She stops poking me and I open my eyes.

"What do you want from my life?" I ask her tiredly.

"The food is ready hurry the boys are eating it all!" She says. I nod and got up. Andrea rushes out to make sure there is still food for the both of us. I went to my bag and took out a white shirt that says punk , some black shorts and a flannel shirt to put on as a cardigan.

I walk into the kitchen area and see Andrea. She's wearing the same shirt but with a black skirt instead of shorts. She also has the same converse and a jean jacket. We both look at each other and smile.

"Hey look I guess it's twin day." I hear Ashton say. Andrea begins to laugh and I follow after her. She walks to me with a plate of oatmeal and some beans.

"It's what was left," she tells me. I smile at her.

"Thanks Andrea." She smiles at me and we go sit at the table with the boys. She sits near Calum and I sit near Ashton. Calum was whispering things into Andrea's ear. She kept smiling. She looks at me and I give her a thumbs up and make a face.

She giggles and looks behind me. Her eyes held fear. I turn around and there was Ashley. She looked like she was ready to kill Andrea. She walks over to Andrea and I follow after her. She raises her fist to punch Andrea but I grab her arm. The boys stand up and stand in front of Andrea.

Calum stood next to her, his arm wrapped around her waist. She was shaking I could tell and Ashley looked more angry.

"Move! I need to show her a lesson." she says. Calum tells Andrea to go to his cell.

"Listen, she's my girlfriend don't touch her unless you wanna die okay?" Calum tells her. He held this serious face that looked scary but funny at the same time. Ashley nods and walks over to where Haley and Carl were.

Calum rushes to his cell to comfort Andrea while I walk over to Ashton. "What was that about?" he asked.

"Just a little girl fight I guess" I answer back.

"Okay, as long as they're not going to rip out each other's hair!"

I giggle and tell Ashton that I'll see him later. I walk outside to see 2 figures in one of the gaurd towers. Using my ability to see super far, (because of my immunity, I can see a lot farther than a normal human!) I see Carl, Haley and Ashley. It looks like an argument so I go up to the guard tower to stop them.

As soon as I reach the top of the guard tower's steps, Haley and Ashley walk down the steps with pissed off faces. "What happened up here?" I ask.

"I told them." He says in return.

"Told them what?"

"Veronica, I....."

"You what?!?!"

"I think I like you, a lot."

"Carl, you already told me this, like, a year ago."

"Oh yeah!"

I laugh and ask, "Is that it?"

"No that's," he pauses and takes a deep breath. "I know a secret."

"What?" I started to get a bit worried.

"At the CDC I heard you and your dad talking. Veronica, I know your immune."

--------

Hi guys! XxxAndreaSxxX wrote most of this chapter and I wrote the end, u guys kept asking for more updates! XxxAndreaSxxX and I are trying our best. It's a bit different without Sam here but she'll be back soon! Btw, the outfits were made by XxxAndreaSxxX, so give her all the credit to the amazing outfits!

xxxxx
Samantha
xxxxx