T H I R T Y

𝘝𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵.
Run it tf up friend.

𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘦 25𝘵𝘩

India woke up when she felt heavy hands grab her ass and pull her forward, face smothered in long pretty curls while the person next to her snored quietly.

"Uhm?" She pushed their hair out of her face and jumped when she saw that it was Jade. Instead of slapping him awake she burst into tears like a big baby.

"You okay?" His eyes cracked open and she was staring at him crying.

"You okay?" She reached for his face and held his cheeks in her hand while he looked at her confused.

"Yeah, move." Jade kept the same confused look as India kissed over his face. It wasn't anything different from her normal childish display of affection she just seemed happier to do it.

India didn't really think to worry about him because he always seemed so calm and relaxed but now she was scared that she'd been ignoring him and his feelings this entire time. He hadn't tried bringing it up but she hadn't tried asking lately either.

"No like are you okay? Up here?" She poked his forehead and he shrugged.

"Why?"

"I had a bad dream and I was really mean to you."

He'd been okay lately. Kind of stressed out but he wasn't depressed and hiding it.

It just made her paranoid. It felt so real but nothing about the dream felt like them. They didn't argue like that, she didn't feel that way about him, and he didn't treat her that way.

"You cheat on me in the dream?"

"Yeah. And a whole bunch of other stuff happened too. Your mom was picking on me and you didn't say anything then-"

"We done."

"Shut up. Like I was say-"

"You dream that you had already cheated or were you fucking that nigga in your sleep? I'm really baffled,l move so I can cheat back with Jania fine ass." He pushed her out of his face and began moving back under the blanket.

"Kentrell baby mama?"

"He'll yeah she yammed up."

"Imma slap your face off bitch I ain't have sex with nobody in my dream so you can't either now get up." India mugged him and he sat up slowly.

"You ain't have to talk to me like that.."

"Like I was saying your mom was pissing me off the whole dream bro."

"Should've known it was a dream you ended up around my ma. I like to keep you two separate. Should've known it was a dream when you cheated on me because I would've killed you and the dream would've been over."