Neptune city pt. 2

When I woke up I was in the room alone, I shaved the little facials hairs that were growing on me, cleaned my face and brushed my teeth.
I went downstairs and they were waiting for me.
"Damn you sure took your time uh?" Phinks angrily said, " I have already made a copy of the car so we don't need to put shalnark in the trunk" kortopi said, " Ok, I'll be the one driving today phinks, We are going to pick up shalnark while shizuku machi and kortopi are directly going to neptune city" , " I don't know how to drive" shizuku said, "Machi knows how to" kortopi this morning seemed to be really talkative.
Our destination was an hour away, phinks wasn't talkative so I decided that it would be better to connect my phone to the radio for some good music.
"Phinks I've never asked this to you but, what kind of music do you like?" , " This is good enough" , " Well I figured out that a dude with a gucci tracksuit would like some rap" , " For such a strange guy like you this are some dull musical preferences you know" he said while looking outside the window, " Me strange? Probably, but you talking about how strange am I? And trust me there isn't only rap at all".
" Then surprise me", " Your ability to make everything a contest is incredible phinks".
Then after a couple of songs the part of the playlist with metal songs came, "Yo phinks never heard about System of a Down? This is genuinely going to surprise you", He didn't say anything But after a couple of songs he finally admitted that I surprised him.
After the highway exit phinks spoke
" Tey stop right there, I am going to call shal and ask him where he is.", "Sure thing", but before he could call him I received a phone call, "Shal? Where are you at?", " Meroniè grand hotel, 5 minutes of road after the exit of the highway, always straight." "Uh We are going to be there in no time" , " Perfect".
I jerked my head and looked at phinks " Shal isn't far away, Meroniè grand hotel",
"Good, I hate wasting time".
We then arrived at the hotel were shal was waiting for us with a smoking.
" yo Phinks Tenshi Were are the others?", "Kortopi made a copy of the car" phinks replied.
~Time skip~
" So is this neptune city? Pretty big huh" phinks said quite surprised, " This isn't the best part yet" shalnark replied, " Shal can you describe us the museum?" I asked while zooming around searching for a parking lot nearby our hotel, " It's at east, on coast actually, the higher floor is an observatory, while the three floors under are the only underwater museum in the world", " That's so cool, It must be awesome, We really are the skeletons at the feast" I excitedly replied, " Uh, finally a fucking empty parking space" I almost immediately said, " looks like the others are here too..." shalnark replied sunny and excited as always.