Chapter 38: The Wedding II

Jungkook came up behind Jimin, running his finger in between Jimin's hair, styling it with a wide smile. He was actually proud of his hyung and had no words to describe it so he had been putting that smiley face all day causing all the members to question his overly happy state today.

"You have been smiling non stop today Kkuk aint you tired" Jimin smirked, cuffing his sleeves.

Fixing his gaze on Jimin's hair, he continued to stroke it like an expert and flashed his cute smile again "Nah, it feels like a dream watching you getting ready for your own wedding. Who knows you are the one who get married first" he chuckled.

"Are you worried you have to bury Jikook with you forever?" he teased.

"Jikook is still happening, excuse you. Even though you have Yeoul, I will not let you go..because you are my hyung. My only hyung" he mumbled faintly the last words. The older boy was taken aback of Jungkook's sincerity, it sounded like a joke at first but when he went in depth to it, he actually meant it different way.

Jimin turned to face Jungkook with a brotherly smile "No one can change the fact that I am your hyung. And you will forever be my cute little brother, my kkukkie" he squished his cheeks in circle that annoyed the maknae.

"Dont mess around with my cheeks, you are even childish than Minyeol!" he scoffed.

"But serious talk, thank you kkuk-ah for having a faith in me. I know I am not a good hyung to you, I will try to mend my mistake and be someone that you are proud off" he patted the top of Jungkook's head.

"I hate it when you sound so serious and emotional. But I still want to give you a hug" with that Jungkook pulled smol Jimin into his arm, patting his back with force.

"Aigoo aigoo my mochi is getting married. Jimin-ssi im proud of you!" he exclaimed excitedly.

Jimin rolled his eyes giving in to this intimacy "You sound rude now, call me hyung" he corrected but as expected the younger boy only chuckled it away and continued to tease him by calling him by names like he is the older one here.

Only for today, he would tolerate to Jungkook's nonsense,said Jimin.

The younger boy was nowhere to be found when he heard Minyeol was looking for him in the other room. For some reason his son was very fond of Jungkook sometimes it worried him in a good way of course. He spent so much time with Jungkook, and that maknae already made Minyeol played games with him. Bad sign, damage control need to be done soon.

Gazing his reflection from the mirror, his belly churned in fear. This was his big day and just like Yeoul, he didn't want to screw it up. Jimin's only hope was to get over this quickly because it had been a long and dreary months for all of them.

"That is not how you fix the bow tie" Taehyung's deep voice echoed throughout the room. He saw his friend leaning against the door looking handsome in his black suit. When it came to visual wise, you gave it to Kim Taehyung. He slayed every clothes that he wore.

"You look ready" Jimin let out a soft chuckle.

"Of course it is my best friend's wedding, I want to look good even though it is not me who will be standing on the altar" he made his way to Jimin and shrugged.

"Now, how are you feeling" he questioned.

The shorter guy chin up to give Taehyung's more space to fix his bow tie, why couldn't he do it properly even just once for god sake. The nervousness in his system really affect his motor neurons. Taehyung fingers were busy fixing the bow tie while he fixed his gaze on Jimin's face.

"Well, nervous? I don't know, it is mixed feelings. I am excited and scared that I screw this wedding" he sighed.

"It is normal Chims. It is your big day, cant blame you. I bet Yeoul is as nervous as you are, by the way she looks gorgeous in that bloody white dress" Taehyung complimented purposely triggering Jimin's jealousy.

"Why are you peeking on my bride? That is illegal!" his brows twitched into a frown.

The latter smug playfully "Because I am one of her favorite oppas and of course I come to check on her. You jealous? You will have her for the rest of your life, so cut it out" he knocked Jimin's forehead with his.

"Why are you even his favorite oppas, that is absurd" he pursed his lips in protest.

"Park Jimin-ssi you really need to fix your jealousy or else Yeoul will end the marriage before you two gets old" he shook his head frantically.

"That is not going to happen" he grumbled faintly low and let Taehyung did magic with his bow tie. He really sucked when it came to fashion, so he would pass this fashion thing to the expert like Kim Taehyung.

"We are done" said Taehyung breaking the silence.

Jimin took a glance of his reflection from the mirror, his lips were pulled into a wide smile "Thanks Taetae.. I am going to miss you" he whispered sadly.

"Yah Jiminie, what are you talking about. You are about to get married not going for a war! That sounds wrong" Taehyung nudged his friend shoulder shaking his head.

"I mean it.. I will miss you taking care of me, I know we will still meet each other but unlike before we will be living separately. I will miss everyone taking care of me like I am the maknae when it is Jungkook" he rubbed his back neck shyly.

Before Taehyung could argue another voice joined in "Meaning more spaces for me and Jungkook" Hoseok retorted.

"Jimin-ah.. you will be living two floors above us, it is not like you are moving back to Busan. Nothing will change between us, we will remain as Bangtan and with additional Minyeol and Yeoul in it. The more the merrier" the older boy reasoned.

"You heard hyung. So don't be so sappy, this is your wedding day try to smile more" Taehyung hugged his shoulder.

Jimin next gesture was rather unexpected and shocked the two when he threw his arms around them without warn "Thank you hyung, taetae for being a good brother to me. I love both of you always be and always will" that was a rare confession from Jimin.

"Aww Jiminie we love you too"

"It is obvious we adore and love you Minie"