chapter VII ༄

Cause I give you all of me.

| All of me - John Legend

                                                                                       It was nighttime, and Julia couldn't sleep

It was nighttime, and Julia couldn't sleep. She kept thinking about all the things that have happened in the past days.
She decided to get out of the dormitories and enter the common room, where she could process everything.
Her friends, Aaliyah and Pandora joined her to keep her company. After all, she had to tell them something.

"YOU KISSED HIM?!" Aaliyah's jaw dropped.

Julia slightly slapped her friend signalizing her to quiet down. "Shh, lower your voice! I don't want the whole school to know about it, and I especially don't want Riddle to find out that I told you."

"Julia Wallis, how do you possibly expect me not to yell?! You kissed Tom fucking Riddle!" Aaliyah whisper-screamed.

Julia frowned. "Why are you freaking out like that? It's not even that big of a deal."

"The guy barely talks to anyone, he never had a girlfriend and he damn sure never showed any feelings. On the contrary, Lia, it is a big deal." Pandora added.

"You're right." she sighed, crossing her arms. "And I am not his girlfriend. We just... kissed. That's all."

"Well I hope it wasn't just a damn kiss! If he ever does something that breaks your hea-"

"Aaliyah, it's alright." Julia interrupted her friend smiling. She is lucky to have them.

They were best friends since the second year and they have always trusted and helped each other.

"No it's not. Did he even ask you out for the dance?"

Julia's smile faded into a blank one. "....No. I wasn't planning on going anyway."

"See what I'm talking about? He didn't even invite her!" Aaliyah whined towards Pandora. "And she doesn't even want to go. What did that guy do to her?"

"Umm, hello! I'm still here." Julia waved her hand. "And you shouldn't worry about me. I'll make sure that he won't break my heart."

"You better, or else I'll be the one to break him!"

~

Tom was laying in his bed, looking up at the ceiling. How is he going to tell her? How is he going to tell her, that Myrtle died because of him? Will she leave him? Will she hate him? No, that's impossible. She promised she wouldn't. And she won't. He just has to wait for the right moment.

~

Julia started feeling extremely sick after breakfast. She rushed out of the Great Hall and started running towards one of the bathrooms. As she entered one of the stalls, she leaned against the toilet, letting out the food that she ate that morning. After she finished, she walked out of the stall to a sink. The girl looked in the dirty mirror above the sink, brushing her hair back out of frustration.