43

After the wretched man approached closer, the smile on Bella's face became even brighter. The smile on Bella attracted the wretched man. He reached his hand to her.

Bella kicked him between his cock heavily. then she used the bag in her hand to smash it fiercely on the miserable man's head.

"Ah."

The wretched man wailed, and Bella immediately turned around and ran away.

"You stinky bitch, when I catch you, I won't let you survive." The wretched man covered his body and chased towards Bella.

Bella wore high-heeled shoes, which was not very convenient for running.

The wretched man was about to catch up with her. Hearing the sound of footsteps getting closer and closer, Bella was panicked, and she almost fell down.

At this moment, the wretched man had already caught up and grabbed Bella's arm. Bella would like to struggle immediately and take her bag to the man.

The man used his hand to block it. The two were pulling, and then the wretched man pushed Bella impatiently.

Bella was pushed down from the stairs.

"Ah, Help!"

Bella rolled down from the stair and the guy chased her.

No matter what happened today, he had to take away Bella to abuse her and took a video. Otherwise, he would not get the money.

Bella rolled onto the road. She felt as if her bones were broken. Her painful face pale, and she struggled to get up.

"Bitch!" The sleazy man walked to her side and smiled evilly. "I won't let you go."

Bella found that there was no one in the area, and there was nowhere to call for help.

The wretched man was going to take her away. Just as she was in despair, she suddenly heard someone calling her.

"Bella."

Bella felt faint, only to see a figure running towards her.

This voice sounded gentle and familiar.

She knew that she was safe. her nervous nerves finally relaxed. her eyes closed, and her entire body lost consciousness.

The wretched man saw a man running towards them. He realized that something was not right and immediately run away.

When Mr. Miller came over, he saw that Bella was lying on the floor with blood all over her. He felt a sudden pain in his heart.

He took out his phone and called for an ambulance.

Fortunately, there was a hospital nearby. In only five minutes, the ambulance rushed over and sent Bella to the hospital.

On the way to the hospital, Mr. Miller held Bella's hand tightly and said in a repressed voice, "I'm sorry, I didn't protect you; I won't let you be hurt in the future."

After arriving at hospital, Bella was sent to the emergency room.

After several hours, Bella was pushed out.

"Doctor, how is she?" Mr. Miller looked at the doctor nervously and asked.

"There's no danger to her life, but there are a lot of fractures in her body, so she must recuperate properly," the doctor told Mr.  Miller.

Now, Mr. Miller knew that Bella was out of danger. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay." Mr. Miller nodded for Bella, so she didn't need to stay in one room with other patients.

After sending Bella back to the ward, Mr. Miller stayed in front of the sickbed. Fortunately, he found Bella in time.

Otherwise, the consequences would have been unimaginable.

When he had arrived, he saw a person standing in front of Bella from afar. That man did not run away until he came. He immediately took out his phone and called the police.

...

Bella woke up, feeling as if her body had been crushed.

Bella did not realize where she was now. A familiar voice rang in his ear: "Are you awake?"

Bella opened her eyes and saw that Mr.Miller was looking at her worriedly.

"What's wrong with me?" Bella asked in a hoarse voice.

"You've rolled down the stairs. There are many fractures on your body. You're in the hospital now." Mr. Miller poured a glass of water for Bella, fed her, and continued, "You've been in a coma for one day. I have called the police, but the police haven't found any clues yet. You need to take note after being sober."

After Mr. Miller reminded her, Bella finally remembered that Vanessa had invited her to the viewing platform, and then she was pushed down from the stairs by an unscrupulous man.

"Mr.Miller, thank you very much. If it weren't for you, I think my situation will be worse than it is now." Bella happily smiled at Mr. Miller: "I  feel that I'm much better now. I can talk to the police now."

"you just woke up, and you should rest for a few days." Mr. Miller advised her.

"No, I'm fine." Bella shook her head.

She did not want to wait any longer. the longer she waited, the less likely police would find evidence.

Mr.Miller saw her insistence and had to inform the police for her.

Bella told the police about the incident that day, and that Vanessa had offered to meet.

Two days had passed.

The police were still clueless.

They even did not find the wretched man. It was not surprising that Bella had expected this result.

How could Vanessa dare to be so savage?

Mr. Miller had been with her for the past two days. Until today, Mr. Millerreceived a call. After he hung up, he said to Bella: I've already hired a caretaker for you. You can let do anything or you can call me."

"It's alright, I'm fine. I've had trouble with you in the past days." Bella said gratefully.

Mr.Miller opened his mouth and wanted to say something more, but he was not good at expression. Now, it was not a good time, to be honest with Bella.

"Have a good rest." Then he left.

Not long after Mr.Miller left, an uninvited guest came to the ward.

When Bella saw someone, she became unhappy.

"Vanessa, what are you doing here? You're not welcomed here." Bella and said that she did not want to show any respect to Vanessa.

Vanessa did not care about Bella's cold face at all and even smiled happily.

"Of course, I came to see you, my dear sister." Vanessa sat down in the ward.