Dinner with my Agent

Dawn's POV

It's Thursday, Tom and I are driving to the mall to pick out a Prom dress for me. We park in the parking lot and walk into the mall. Tom is wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap. We walk around the mall looking for a really good dress shop. 

"Dad. Take off your sunglasses and cap. You look weird." I tell him. 

"Fine." He says and takes them off. "But when a gaggle of girls come running towards us, it'll be your fault." I laugh. We keep walking until we see the shop. I run in and immediately look for dresses. I'm mesmerized by all the dresses. Tom walks in after me and one of the employees welcomes him.

"Welcome. She seems pretty excited." The employee says.  

"Ya. Prom dress shopping." Tom answers. He walks over and sees that I already have a bunch of dresses in hand. 

"Hey could you hold these?" I ask, already handing them to him. He grabs all of the dresses and chuckles. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing, I just haven't seen you this excited since I told you about the movie." He says.

I look at him. Removing my gaze form the dresses. "That was not that long ago Dad." I say. 

"Ok well. you want to do try these on?" He asks. I nod putting one more in the pile. We walk to the dressing rooms and Tom hands me the dresses. I lock the stall door and try on the dresses. Alan and I had said that we would do yellow, but I really liked some of the non-yellow ones.