Chapter.18

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.

Namjoon: Did she pick up yet?

Me: No....

Jin: What exactly happened? she literally just ran off?

Me: I-I can't tell you hyungs, it's kinda private...

Wondering what happened right? Well long story short, after I confessed to Noona, she said, " I need time" and just ran away, to somewhere, that we don't know. It's been 2 hours since that happened. Her phone is unreachable and she didn't go back to her office. Noona's secretary told us that she cancelled all of her meetings.

Since, noona's parents are owners of the company, she didn't get into any trouble with the board of directors.

I had called Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung, to try calling Noona, but she still didn't pick up. I am so worried.

Me: Hyungs, do you know any place that Noona would go to when she's upset?

Jin: Not that I remember....

Namjoon: Even I don't remember any such place- wait! Hyung! Do you remember, once Y/n had mentioned a place, that has like uhh...a treehouse, and trees all around...something like that....

Jin: Oh yeah! It was some secluded area in a forest....

Me: But which forest..?

Jin: I wish I'd known...

Me: Where are you Noona...?

YOUR P.O.V

I don't know what I feel for him, it was so sudden for me, to hear him confess. I didn't give him an answer, and I felt immensely guilty for that.

I just- I don't wanna hurt him...in any way, but I need time to think about this...
I know that I see him more than, a kid whom I had babysat, but I don't know if my feelings are just temporary or permanent.

I couldn't say anything at the moment, so I ran from there. I was stupid enough, to forget that I had brought a car with me and ended up spraining my ankle, while running.

I saw my phone, had like, a ton of missed calls from Namjoon oppa, Jin oppa and Jungkook, but I didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

I am, sitting on the swing, in this beautiful, secluded area in the forest near my old high school building. No one knew about this place, not even in my high school days. I had only mentioned it once to my brothers, but I never spoke about it's actual location.

This place, was found by me, in the second year of high school, when I had ditched my classes. When I found it, there was nothing but, an old, big tree, a small pond near it and an abandoned tree house on the big tree which had another treehouse, on a bit lower level, right on the tree in front of it.

I had re-decorated this place into this: