Chapter 12 😺

(FLASHBACK)

~Y/N POV~

"Y/n! It's time for bed!"

"Yes mom!"

I was in the bathroom anyway getting ready for bed. I was shattered from the hike my dad insist we do to pass the day and enjoy nature. It was fun and a good way to spend time with each other and I wasn't gonna pass on that opportunity since my parents work a lot.

"You know for a sixteen year old your very well behaved." Dad

I flinched out of surprised when my dad literally popped out of nowhere from around the corner. Spitting out what toothpaste I had in my mouth and washing the brush and putting it away to the side and turned around to face him with a smile.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

He shrugged and walks in closer.

"Nothing much just how surprised I am that I have a sixteen year old that doesn't go out partying, taking drugs and rebelling. We're very lucky that way." Dad

Now I shrugged at him.

"I don't have any interests in partying and drugs. It's not my style."

I flip my hair playfully and walk to the bathroom door around my dad as he laughs at me.

"Well I'm away to bed now. Goodnight."

"Okay, love. Goodnight. Love you." Dad

"Love you too dad."

I blew him a kiss and walked out the bathroom leaving to do whatever he was gonna do. My bedroom was the next room over so I opened the door and went straight to my bed since o was already in my pjs. Already for bed, prepared for the sleep to take over my body and after the hike, it didn't take long for that to happen.

.
.
Later on that night
.
.

SMASH

Immediately sitting up alarmed to then sound of glass smashing I stayed frozen as to what that could be. We're in the middle of the woods, what could that be unless my parents we up in the night and my mom has dropped something again. But that was too loud to be a simple drinking glass that resembled more of a window smashing like out of the movies.

Running footsteps pasted my door and I pulled the covers up to my chin in bid to protect myself. Moments later my mom screamed out and there was a thud with a shot from a gun.

I jumped out my bed with already tears in my eyes to what was happening. The first thing I could think about was to quickly make my bed to make it look I slept in and crawl underneath my bed and place my hand over my mouth just as another shot was made with glass shattering.

I was so scared as to what was going on? Where my mom and dad?

I wanted to check on them but I was too scared to leave my room. Moments later the house remained quiet until multiple footsteps, heavily footsteps on the hard wood floor appeared just outside in the hall.

I pressed myself more into the floor under my bed, preparing myself for what might happen next. They might come into my room.

The doors in the hall started opening one by one, banging open loudly to echo to my room so I could hear it perfectly clear. Mens voices were talking as their steps came closer and closer to my door. I was too frightened to even try and concentrate on what they were talking about.

BANG

My door was kicked open and at least three pairs of feet came charging into my room, searching the place. Are they looking for me too?