23

After a few months of training, Tomorrow is finally the day; the day Tzuyu and the South Korean army goes off to war with the North Korean army. To say that Tzuyu was nervous was an understatement but yet she couldn't show it and needed to be strong for herself, her friends, her wife and the upcoming baby.

Sana and Tzuyu had went to the Doctors a few days after finally having a sperm donor. They went there because of Sana vomitting and feeling woozy all the time. After going to the Doctors, they finally realized that Sana was indeed pregnant and for a week. Tzuyu along with her friends, the country, and the royal families were all happy. They congratulated Sana and Tzuyu both. Right now, Tzuyu was spending her last full day with Sana and the girls.

They were all in the music room. "Remember this place?" Momo asked Dahyun. Tzuyu's best friend smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, we complimented each other after singing." She said. Momo smiled and pecked her lips before snuggling the younger girl.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo were on the couch with their phones infront of their faces texting their other halves. Tzuyu sat with Sana on her lap as Tzuyu's hands were rubbing at her stomach. Sana had her hands against Tzuyu's as a smile tugged on her lips.

"Babe," Sana called her. Tzuyu hummed in response. "If we have a girl, what would you call her? And if we have a boy, what would you call him?" Tzuyu thought to herself as she thinks of names for her and Sana's new baby.

"Honestly, I don't know. And, I would let you pick because you're the one bearing the baby babe. Whatever name you come up with, I'm okay with that." Tzuyu said and kissed Sana at her shoulder. The women sitting at her lap smiles wide as she looks down at her baby and sighed.

"Honestly, I would call her - if our baby is a girl - Ariel or Jasmine because I just love Disney movies. The Little Mermaid and Aladdin was always my favorite." She said. "And if we had a boy, I'd want his name to be . . . mmmmm." Sana hummed to herself as she tried to think of a name for a boy. She frowns though and looks behind her into Tzuyu's eyes.

"I don't know a boy name to call our baby if our baby is a boy." Tzuyu just smiled and moves away some hair from Sana's face and puts it behind her ear.

"It's alright honey. If anything. We will think of one after he or she is born."

Sana smiles like a child and nods her head before leaning onto Tzuyu's body, sighing in happiness as she loves her warmth. Tzuyu wrapped her arms protectively around the female and hides her face in her neck.

"I love you Sana." She says. The blonde bites her lip trying to stop herself from smiling so wide but it doesn't help.

"I love you too Tzuyu, so very much."

-

The girls went down to get something to eat. Bom along with the other maids were in the middle of cleaning and cooking but when they saw the six they bowed. "How many times do I have to tell you all that you don't need to be so formal with us?" Tzuyu asked them.

"Sorry my lady-"

"Bom!" Tzuyu whined. Everyone laughed.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu." Bom said with giggles.

The six of them got into the dining room as the servants came in and set the foods in front of them. They all thanked them and Tzuyu said they could eat themselves and take the time off.

The food the maids and butlers prepared was chicken long rice, salad on the side, and steak with a little rice on the side. As they all ate, they all couldn't help make talk as well, making lunch long.