Chapter 16: Okay. Who the fuck is he?

LOAD SAVE FILE 15?

YES ⬅

NO

ENTER MASON'S POV?

YES ⬅

NO

Why... Why was I brought here?!

I walked with one of the captures targets Nagi to tour around the school even though I already know this school inside out but according to my role as a new transfer student, I know nothing.

"So Mason, what element are you specialised in?" 

Crap what should I say?

"I-I am specialised in... water magic."

I am so bad at lying, I can see the suspicion brewing on Nagi's face, "wow~ that's so cool! I'm not really specialised in one sort of magic so it makes me jealous."

Yeah, I already know what you're specialised in, being a bitch.

"It seems you will be in my class starting tomorrow, I'm soo looking forward to being learning with you!"

If I didn't know he was a two-faced bitch I probably would've believed him, but that's not the case at the moment. "Sure," I hate his personality but he is useful and loyal to Tear although he did betray him several times before I can't really blame him.

We went through school while maintaining a wall between us, we only talked about small useless things such as school, the weather, magic and book, all sorts of relatively normal things between two normal students.

"-Now that's the school but I'm guessing you have yet visited the school dorm to check out your room am I right?" 

I nodded in response.

"Then let me lead you to the dorm and show your new room." He smiles so brightly, he gives off the vibe of a great person to get along with him, the number of times I nearly fell for his acting was too many to count, I had to constantly remind myself of his true nature.

"I see thanks for helping me out." I simply said a normal response so as we walk to the dorms Nagi spoke up, "hey Mason~ what are you?"

"W-What do you mean?" I gulped.

"Isn't it obvious?" His way of talking was ominous, I'm getting goosebumps just from talking to him, "I'm asking about-" oh shit he's gonna ask me, "-What Hogw*rts house you're from?"

Oh...

He chuckled at my surprised expression, "you see I've always wanted to go to Hogw*rts but never had the opportunity due to certain reasons." Yeah I know, I've lived long enough to know everything about you, "but I love Hogw*rts! I think I would've been a Slytherin or perhaps Ravenclaw?"

I was a bit taken back by his sudden outburst, I don't ever recall of his obsession over Hogw*rts.

"Well, I used to be a Hufflepuff."

Nagi looked at me from head to toe and shrugged, "yeah that seems about right."

What is that supposed to mean?

We made our ways to the dorm and I was introduced to my room which already had my luggage inside, what did my dear sister pack for me anyway? We literally wear the same dress for centuries, I wasn't even aware we had other clothes.