8: Meeting Ghosts

Mala Santa - Becky G

________

Why was Jimin doing this?

What's the point?

Why even bother honestly?

It's just a stupid club, not a big deal. However for Jimin this is something that can't easily be brushed away and one must dress their best.

That's why they're here, getting ready.

And who's Jungkook to say no to his roommate?

Right now Jungkook is sitting on his bed, a tight robe over his body as he makes sure it covers his chest well, watching as Jimin roams through his closet with a deep scowl. Jungkook was highly aware of Jimin being the one dressing him up tonight, so he made sure to hide away any..... Odd clothes from his closet.

By now Jimin is frustrated and crosses his arms over his chest, "I'm going to jump off this building. You need something nice and sexy! These fairy looking ass clothes are going to blind me-"

Suddenly he gasps ands runs out the door. Jungkook sits there with furrowed eyebrows, praying that this man isn't planning on making him wear fishnets, and then Jimin rushes back to the room with what seems to be a dark blue belt.

Wait not that's a lot of straps.

Wait what...

What is-

"A harness?" Jungkook shrieks, shooting to his feet, "Are we going to a club or a porn sight? I'm not wearing a fucking harness!"

Jimin didn't even listen to him as he pulls out a black button up shirt from Jungkook's closet and black jeans with a pair of boots. He smiles so brightly at the outfit, almost as if he's imagining it all portrait out in his head, and throws the clothes on the bed.

"Oh but you'll look great! Call me when you're done so we can do something about that hair!" And just like that he walks out of the room, leaving Jungkook groaning under his breath.

Why.....

Why is he doing this to himself....

He didn't even want to go to a club. The sole reason he's going is because Taehyung suggested the fantastic idea of giving him a blow job if he didn't make an appearance. See, that's Jungkook being stupid to not accept the lewd gesture, but it's him being stupid if he actually lets him do it.

Taehyung knows too well Jungkook will not tolerate that type of stuff, so of course he used that empty threat against him, just to get him riled up as a pitiful motivation.

And perhaps that was Jungkook's excuse to not stay in his dorm alone in his own misery all night while everyone is having fun.

Jungkook's not uptight either, don't get him wrong. Actually he liked the party ambience a little too much when he was back home, it became a bit of a problem. Of course, shit happened, that messed him up, but perhaps he used the partying to cope with it. 

Now, things are different here.

He can't just go all out and crazy like how he used to. If too much attention draws onto him, he'll be in problems.

He has to be careful, even if it does make him seem uptight. 

So, with an irritated huff, he removes his robe and gets dressed in the outfit Jimin set out for him, making sure it hides his tattoos from sight, and thankfully it does. He once mentioned to Jimin how he hates clothes that are too revealing, and it seems as Jimin remembers it perfectly well. He has the button up shirt all the way up but decided to let free two buttons to make the outfit look much better.