Chapter 21: The Knights

Vienna's POV

I looked out of the window as we passed by the unfamiliar but yet beautiful looking streets. It's the first time I'm actually seeing Russia as the last time I came here I was unconscious and when I gained my conscious I found myself in his room.

After almost seventeen hours of flight we finally landed in Russia...the very place I ran away from...actually it's not the place that I ran away from rather it's the breathtakingly handsome man sitting next to me.

I don't even know where he is taking me. Are we going back to his mansion? Or somewhere else?

I know I can easily ask him where we are headed but I just don't want him to even think for a second that I'm okay with all of this.

And that's not the only question that I have for him...there are many more like where Jason and Nancy are, I'm worried about them but I just don't want to interact with him.

"Whoa..." I murmured in utter surprise as the beautiful huge white coloured house came into my view as the car entered through the big gate and soon came to a halt a little away from the front porch, indicating that we have arrived at our destination.

But soon I snapped out of the daze of this beautiful house as I realized that it's not the same place where I stayed previous.

I frowned in confusion.

"Ryan..." I called out and held his wrist to stop him as he was about to hop out of the car.

"Where are we" I asked leaving his hand.

"At my family's place" He replied casually as I looked at him in disbelief.

He can't be serious.

"You are joking...right" I asked nervously.

"No. There's nothing to joke about" He replied.

"Are you crazy Ryan. Why are we at your family's place" I said almost yelling as he frowned at me.

"Because for some reasons we couldn't go back to our place so that's why we are here" He replied causally.

Our place.

I kind of tested the words in my head as I stared at him for a moment.

"And what are those reasons, if I may ask" I asked folding my hands as he remained silent for a moment before speaking.

It's not that I want to go back to that place so desperately but if it comes down to going to his family's place or that damn mansion then I'll definitely choose the mansion without even blinking.

"Yes you may ask but I can't answer that" He replied.

"What do you mean you can't" I said as he just shrugged not answering my question.

"And why didn't you tell me about this when we were still in Canada. I mean of course this was all preplanned" I said irritated.

"Because I figured that exactly this will be your reaction" He replied making me roll my eyes.

"Ryan first of all I don't want to stay anywhere near you at all but now that you have already forced me to come back with you...please at least take me somewhere else" I added sounding desperate.

"What's wrong Vienna. You have always got along with my family so well, then what's the problem now?" He asked curiously as I sighed.

No don't get me wrong. I don't have any problem with his family. In fact they are really nice people and they have always treated me so well...just like a family member but it's just that I haven't seen them since a year and half now and I don't know how they'll react seeing me after such a long time.