epilogue

81 | Nineteen years later

"I still don't understand why you have a Muggle driver's license, Mom." said Fred Weasley II, sitting at the backseat of the car with his younger sister Roxanne Weasley. Marley Macmillan just sighed.

"I was raised from your grandmother like a Muggle." she said, trying to find a place where to park the car at Kings Cross Station. "I was attending a Muggle school before Hogwarts."

"We know that," said Fred. He had taken his father George's fiery hair, while Roxanne's hair was rather dark brown like Marley's, except that there were dark red hairs. "But you two can just Apparate us. It's not necessary to drive."

"But I want to," emphasised Marley with a soft smile. "While I was at Roxi's age, thirteen, your father and I and your uncle Fred, had an amazing adventure with a flying car to Little Whinging. I think this is one of the main reasons why I drive."

"Woah," exclaimed Roxanne. "You were thirteen and this happened? Tell us more about it."

"It's quite a fun story," joined George Weasley, laughing. "Your mother was staying at the Burrow for the summer and your uncle Harry was kind of trapped with his disgusting relatives. With my brother Fred and your uncle Ron decided to rescue him and we woke up your mother at one hour past midnight."

"You went with a flying car to Little Whinging at night?" Fred was amazed. "Dad, how old were you?"

"Fourteen," replied George. "Or fifteen?"

"No, George, you were fourteen." said Marley and finally parked the car near the station. "Okay, kids! Let's get out of this car. Take your luggage with you. Fred, don't forget your owl. I'm not driving Sia back at home."

"Sure, Mom," mumbled Fred, taking his snowy owl Sia from the backseat. Meanwhile, George opened the truck of the car and gave his children their suitcases.

"Dixie!" exclaimed Roxanne and ran after her black cat, who had spotted a pigeon. Marley's daughter Roxanne was returning at Hogwarts for her third year, while Fred for his fifth. He was even chosen for Prefect in Hufflepuff.

"Roxanne, grab Dixie and let's go!" Marley shouted at her and the girl finally caught her cat but fell on the ground. Marley ran to her and helped her get up. "You know, Dixie's reminding me of another cat."

"Crookshanks," grinned George and Marley nodded. "This was your aunt Hermione's cat. Very bad cat."

"Dixie is not bad, Dad," Roxanne frowned and stroked the cat's head, and she purred contentedly, narrowing her piercing blue eyes. "You're bad."

"Your dad isn't bad, he's just a troublemaker," laughed Marley and smirked at her husband. The family entered Kings Cross Station, crowded as always. They headed for platform nine and three guarters, between platform nine and ten.

"Dad," Fred called his name and George simply looked at him. "Were you hiding at school to kiss with Mom?"

"Uhm, why do you ask?" George seemed quite surprised and Marley pretended she hadn't heard her son, but helped Roxanne with her stuff.

"Is there a girl that had grabbed your attention, huh, Freddie?" smirked George at his son.

"No, no, of course, not," Fred hurried to deny, but his cheeks flushed and Roxanne chuckled.

"Freddie likes a girl, Freddie likes a girl!"

"You sound like a little girl, Roxi," Fred rolled his eyes.

"Fred, watch your mouth!" warned him Marley. "Go with your father through the barrier. I'm with Roxi."

George and Fred looked around to see if somebody was watching them and when they got sure nobody was, they went through the barrier. Marley and Roxanne were next. Hogwarts Express was impatiently waiting for the students to get on it, but Marley looked at the clock and they had fifteen more minutes until the train's leaving.