2

Louis woke up the next morning to a rooster squawking obnoxiously loud. He's really on a fucking farm. He reaches over and blindly palms for his phone on the nightstand.

"Ah ha!" He grabs it and looks at the time.

"What the fuck" is what he says when he sees its 5:47 in the morning. He's never been up this early in his life. He slams his phone down and burys his head back into his pillows and groans into them.

He was up till 2 am, jet lagged and talking to Niall and Perrie on three way FaceTime. They were teasing him and asking him about his first day there and Louis told them about the farm and especially about Harry.

**

"Imagine Lou, you get to fuck the shit out of a real life cowboy" Perrie preens.

"Pez! Stop, I haven't slept with anyone since Colby and I'm not going to fuck him on my aunts fucking farm" louis says.

"Yeah Pez, Like lou said, hes never been in a relationship and he's probably 99.9% a virgin, Lou can't deal with virgins, he's too needy" Niall cackles and Perrie snorts.

"Fuck you guys" Louis huffs hanging up on them.

**

The sun is almost risen fully and Louis room is illuminated orange from it. He needs another 4 hours of sleep at least. The cool breeze from the window makes him shiver and he gets up to shut it. Stopping when his eye catches a figure moving outside. He sees Harry carrying two buckets of water, his arms are huge, how did Louis not notice yesterday. He's wearing a red plaid with a white tank top underneath, blue jeans, cowboy boots (for fuck sakes Louis is in love) his brown cowboy hat sat atop his head. Louis watched his arms bulging from the strain of the buckets. He watches him walk into the barn.

What the fuck, Louis you're being stalkerish, Stop it. He then crawls back into bed to get more sleep.

Louis doesn't wake up again till 8:00, which is still too early but he smells bacon from downstairs and he's hungry. He gets dressed, checking the weather seeing it's going to be reallyhot today. He decides to put on jean shorts and a yellow top.

He goes down the creaky stares into the kitchen and sees his aunt at the stove.

"Good morning" Louis says, pocketing his phone.

"Oh! Good morning dear, sleep well?" She asks, plating bacon and eggs and passing it to Louis.

"Thank you, and yes, earlier then I'm used too, but very cozy" he says. Sitting at the island counter.

"I'm glad," she smiles turning back to the counter, "when you're finished would you be able to take Harry out his breakfast?" She says fixing up what looks like a breakfast sandwich, egg bacon and cheese onto her homemade bread.

"Oh, uh, sure." He says biting into his egg.

"Lovely" she chirps.

When Louis finishes he washes his plate and Jenny passes him the sandwich bag. "He should be in the barn" and then she's off into the living room.

Louis slips on his vans, probably not the best choice of shoes but it's either those or his white converse which is a big no.

He steps outside, the crisp morning air hits him and he heads off towards the barn.

When Louis reaches the red barn, he notices the big door is open, he's hoping it's not going to be awkward talking to Harry.

He walks in, the smell of horses fill his nose. He looks around seeing stables and hay all over the floor.