|28| jackie chan & bubble baths

Jungkook view

Jisung, taehyung and Jungkook groaned simultaneously as they sat down on the couch. Taehyung clutched his stomach in pain, brows furrowing and meanwhile the other two kept touching the bruises on their faces, hissing everytime it stung.

"of course its going to sting if you keep touching it." jimin rolled his eyes. "ill go and get the first aid kit."

Yeosang was looking at jisung worriedly as the boy kept wincing. "it hurts alot doesnt it?" he asked.

"no. No it doesnt. Im fine." jisung stated once he knew Yeosang was talking about him. He sat up straight, acting like he wasnt in pain.

Before Yeosang could reply jimin arrived with the first aid. "Yeosang you help-"

"me!" Jisung cut in loudly. Everyone looked at him weirdly. "he's helping me." he then said sheepishly.

"...Jisung." jimin finished his sentence. Yeosang sat next to jisung, blushing madly.

"tae would you like me to help you?" jimin asked, smiling sweetly.

"you know Im injured too right? I have way more bruises than him." Jungkook said in disbelief, glaring at jimin. The said boy turned to look at him with a scowl.

"shut it muscle bunny, you can bear the pain."

"dont call me bunny, you midget." Jungkook muttered.

"can I add one more bruise to your furry face?" jimin grunted.

Taehyungs giggle cut them off. "thanks jiminie, but kook is in more pain than me."

"okay well, im not cleaning his bruises." jimin stuck a tongue out at Jungkook who flipped him off.

"i'll do it myself." Jungkook grunted as he got up. "come on, you're bruised too." he took Taehyungs hand and lead them upstairs.

"i-i can do it for you." taehyungs softly suggested as he watched Jungkook struggle cleaning his bruise. They were sat on the bed in taehyungs room.

"are you sure?" Jungkook grimaced as pressed down too hard.

"yeah." the younger replied quietly as he got closer to Jungkook to get a better look.

Jungkook was sat at the edge of the bed and taehyung was stood really close to him that the olders knees were touching taehyungs thighs. He looked up into taehyungs eyes, the boy too focused on preparing the cotton swab that he didnt notice Jungkooks fond gaze.

"w-what?" taehyung mumbled shyly.

"nothing." jungkook shrugged, smiling.

"t-this might sting again." taehyung changed the subject. He was slowly dabbing the ointment onto Jungkooks three bruises. The boy had one on his jaw, eye and cheek.

After taehyung was done jungkook carefully layed the boy down on the bed. "yours too remember." jungkook said. His hand slipped down to the hem of taehyungs top and he was slowly lifting the material up, revealing the soft skin of taehyungs tummy.

Taehyung bit his lip, avoiding Jungkooks eyes. His fists were clenching the blanket.

A big dark purple bruise adorned taehyungs tummy just above his belly button. Jungkooks eyes immediately darkened on seeing it.

"why would you take the hit for me?" jungkook whispered.

"y-you were hurt." taehyung replied, looking up at jungkook with his wide almond shaped eyes.

On hearing that jungkook smiled ever so softly. he kissed taehyungs belly, just where the bruise was. Taehyung gasped in surprise, not expecting jungkook to do that.