Chapter 43

Megan's POV

I wake up in a daze. I look next to me and I see Shawn. Last night was great. I was glad he was my first because I do truly love him.

I look at the time and it's 10:00. Our flights is at 2:00.

I get up, puts some pajamas on, an walk to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror.

I brush my teeth, brush my hair, and left it down.

I put on a white tank top, black sweats, and a brown sweater. (<<<<Photo)

"Morning beautiful." Shawn says tired looking. He comes up behind me and kisses my cheek.

"Hi." I say giggling. "Getting ready for the flight?" He asks. "Sí." I say. "Merry Christmas Eve." he says to me.

We look at ourselves in the mirror. We stand there for a minute. I can tell that he's thinking about all the past events that has happened. "I love how you've been there for me through thick an thin." I say to him. He smiles at me. "I love how you're you, and you don't care abut what other people think about you."

We walk out of the bathroom and sit on the bed together. I cuddle up into his warm chest.
Shawn starts singing Stay With Me by Sam Smith very softly.

Oh won't you stay with me
Cause you're all I need
There's ain't love that's clear to see
But darling stay with me

I drift off to sleep in his arms.

---

I wake up and look at the clock. 12:30. We have 30 minutes to get to the airport.

"Shawn wake up!" I say in a rush. I hit him with a pillow. "Holy fuck! Alright! I'm up!" He says chuckling. He slowly gets out of bed while I'm throwing all my clothes in my suitcase.

I grab my suitcases and go through the door. Shawn grabs his with his clothes already ready.

Back to Toronto for Christmas Eve! WHOOT!

----

-@muffin_mendes