22

Aimee was attempting to sleep on the bus next ride to the trace meet. She had kicked some kid out into the isle so she could kick her feet up.

She was banged up so badly from last night but she didn't want to miss this trace race for anything.

Aimee laid no where near her friends or her boyfriend as she closed her eyes, "Yo Kilton, you doing okay?"

She grunted in response and crossed her arms, she was upset over the death of her one mentor, Derek.

She felt her feet be tossed which made her groan loudly, "What?" She snapped ripping her eyes open.

Stiles sat next to her with a look she wasn't quiet sure of, "Are you okay?"

"Not really," Aimee rolled her eyes and readjusted herself.

Stiles went to speak again when the bus jerked to a stop, Stiles placed his hand on Aimee to help steady her.

Scott slowly crept past them, "Scott what are you doing?" Stiles stopped his injured friend.

"Boyd, he's going to do something," Scott mumbled as Aimee adjusted herself so she could see over the seats. She could see Boyds werewolf nails coming out.

"Let me," Aimee groaned as she yanked herself up, "You are in much worse shape," She used her powers to shove Stiles to the side so she could get past. Scott protested as Aimee made her way up to Boyd and Issac, "Stiles sit him down."

Aimee reached the two, as she grabbed Boyd's hand, "You're still hurt?" Isaac asked her and she sighed.

"You can't do this, not here."

Boyd yanked his hand from hers as another hand topped his, she looked up to see Scott standing there.

Aimee attempted to calm Boyd with her powers, her ears ringing and her head pulsing. Then there it was, a way out, a small darkness that offered her the help she needs. The same darkness she used last night.

Isaac watched her closely wondering why she wasn't able to use her magic easily. For a millisecond he could have swore her eyes flickered a shade of purple mixed with tints of green. Yet just like that she was normal again, dragging Scott off to his seat.

As soon as Aimee sat down, the pain was subsided due to the slight bit of darkness that ran through her veins and she was able to sleep.

She was thrown across the concrete ground as she bounced like a skipping rock. This caught the attention of three of the werewolves fighting on their side. Enis had stalked towards Aimee's body. Allison shot arrows from the top ready to join the fight for the sake of her friend.

This made isaac lost any upper hand he had due to concern for his girl friend. Derek rushed over to defend  Aimee. Scott attempted to fight off the other Alpha.

"Aimee get up!" Derek yelled at her as he fought Enis. Aimee groaned and wanted to cry. She was pretty sure her spine was broken, she couldn't move or even talk. The pain was unbearable, "Get up!" Derek boomed as his eyes burned a vibrant red.

Aimee sniffled as her eyes met with Scott, and then Isaac. They were losing, and they would die without her.

Aimee closed her eyes as she found herself looking for a way, anyway and then she heard a womans voice. A voice she recognized, Ms. Blakes.

Without hesitation Aimee screamed as she painfully shoved herself off of the ground. Purple eyes vibrant, as if there were never a green at all. Aimee took in a deep breath as she staggered to closed to the fights and then she released her mind. All of the wolves fell to the ground as if they were hit by a wall. They could maybe win this.

She had no idea that she could be this powerful, and she honestly liked it.

Aimee woke up to the bus jerking forward and the smell of vomit, "What the hell?" She mumbled as she stretched slightly.

People shoved past her seat as she stood up with no pain at all.

She sighed at seeing everyone outside, as a few people ran back on the bus with paper towels. Aimee walked off the bus and locked eyes with Lydia, "What are you doing here?"

"Long story, somethings wrong with Scott. Allison's helping him," Lydia looked frantic as Stiles rushed back into the bathroom with Scott's bag.

Isaac appeared next to Aimee with Boyd, "What's wrong with Scott?"

"He's not healing, he's getting worse."

Just like that, Isaac stomped away, "Are you okay?" Lydia asked out of pure concern. Before the blonde could answer the two girls heard yelling.

Isaac began to beat Ethan, to the ground.

Everyone began shouting his name as Aimee shoved her way forward. Boyd held her back as she screamed for him to stop, "Now isn't the time!"

Isaac shoved coach back and a few other students as Scott boomed his name. Everyone froze, especially Aimee who now could see more than his glowing yellow aura. It was growing more red by the day.

Aimee nodded her head at her new Alpha, as Boyd let the girl go. Aimee grabbed Isaac as he stared at Scott.

After everything died down Coach began to yell again, "Everyone on the bus!"

Stiles sat with Lydia, Scott and Allison together, and yet again Isaac and Boyd. Aimee sat in front of Stiles and Lydia listening to their conversation, "Some ancient cultures sacrifice people in preperation for battle."

Aimee nodded at hearing it, she knew what Ms. Blake was doing to gain her power and to lead it to Aimee.

"So we got Alpha werewolves against a dark druid?" Stiles asked.

Aimee turned slightly, her own words not leaving her mouth, "Sounds about right. The white room is gone."

Stiles leaned forward, "What does that mean?"

"Darkness consumes the light as it always will."