•chapter four•

🛹

"What do you want Danny?" I ask already knowing that voice.

"Only you sugar."

"Ew, please stop." I say with disgust lacing my voice.

The boys in our school think it's funny to lead girls on and then drop them like nothing ever happened.

Personally I think it's repulsive and not cute. However, even though it's a well known thing they do, girls still fall for their words.

It's like no matter how many warning labels you put on them they still chase and follow them like love sick puppies.

They make out for a few days and then by the end of the week- BAM- done. Then they're devastated and their friends console them, only to go through the cycle all over again.

I feel bad... but it's sorta their faults.

"Why don't you ever loosen up?" Danny asks trying to massage my shoulders.

I shrug his hands off and look up to ceiling hoping it will open and let me escape from this class.

"Come on babe." Danny says trying to touch me again.

"Danny stop!"

"Yeah Danny, stop!" Jason moans from across the room.

Danny and Jason laugh like it's the funniest thing ever while I roll my eyes at their dumb joke.

Mr. Kingston comes in and thank goodness for that.

"Hello class! Today we will be learning about the Vietnam war."

A painful 45 minutes pass with Danny trying everything in his will to annoy me while his friends laugh and try to poke fun at me.

All while Mr. Kingston is blabbing on and on about the war. He is an endless mundane man but I know deep down he wants to be here just as much as we do. Which is zero percent.

As soon as the bell rings I spring up and out of my seat and grab my bag.

"Why so fast sweetheart?" I hear Danny snicker. He blocks my path by going in front of me. "Better not be going on a date! I don't like to share my-"

"Just leave me alone Danny." I say, feed up with his jokes and pure annoyance.

He steps aside and I get out as fast as I can.

Finally leaving the school doors I see trees aline the sidewalks with autumn leaves sprawled out on the ground. Green, red and yellow line my pathway. I smile at the sight and imagine all the seasons and their beauty as I walk home.

My parents have countlessly offered me to drive me home in one of their cars but I refuse. I enjoy the look of nature and my surroundings.

I hear the faint sound of a skateboard park and follow the sound. I come across a skateboard park with graffiti on the ground and walls. I love graffiti. The art is so pretty and interesting.

How does someone do that with a spray paint can? It must be really, really hard to paint or spell words with the drippy like paint.

A boy makes his way to one of the ramps. He drops his backpack to the left of him and drop his skateboard to push off and ride around.

I'm no skateboard expert so I couldn't say the names of the tricks he does, but from the looks of them I know I could never even try. Not without falling and hurting my wrist, or butt- can you break your tail bone?

Do we even use our tail bones?

••••
Hola

The character likes to think a lot as you can tell!

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞