TWENTY FIVE

IMPORTANT NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER

---------------------------------------------------------

Na Karo Ab Nibhaane Ki Baatein
Tumko Ae Meherbaan Dekh Liya..

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Murat held her wrist and took her towards the garden area which was at the back of the cabin. His hold was tight but that was not which scared her, it was his expressions which send chills down her body.

"Sit here."

His voice was calm but his eyes, they held thousands of emotions in them, one of them which was anger and it could be easily detected by her with one look.

"Murat I...."

"Keep quiet."

Keeping his index finger on her lips he stopped her from speaking and narrowed his eyes at her before he himself started speaking.

"I don't know what's wrong with you dove. Have you forgotten everything ? Ya ye tumhari mohabbat sar chadh kar bol rahi hai..."

His mind again wandered off to the scene he witnessed and it was exploading his brain. He was furious when he saw her on top of that man and that man had the audacity to smirk at him which was very ridiculous according to him.

"I am regretting convincing you to come here. I really am."

Running a hand through his hair, he took a long breath to calm himself knowing anger was not good, not only for him but his dove too who was sitting in front of him with a scared look in her eyes.

"Murat I.... Can I speak ?"

Her voice was very meek and the way she innocently took his permission melted his anger then and there, replacing it with a small smile.

"Boliye..."

The smile lasted only for few seconds as he wanted to showcase his seriousness in front of her.

"I didn't collided with him deliberately nor did he. I was running trying to save myself from Osama who was after me and that I was the time we both collided. I swear it wasn't deliberate. Believe me, please."

She pleaded, holding his hand afraid he was angry and won't forgive her at all but he squeezed her hand in return and gave her a small reassuring smile.

"I believe you, dove but I don't believe him at all...."

Taking a deep breath, he tried calming raging emotions inside him, which were fighting with him to come out but he fought them well, not allowing them to take over him.

"I have seen you going through tough times, which took you years to overcome..... I literally saw you dying, dove. You resembled a living corpse that time........"

His eyes teared up remembering those horrible days, where she used to cry on his shoulders continuously for hours, where she used to starve herself and he literally had to force her to eat and that was not even the end of it. She used to get nightmares every night which made her fear sleep resulting in sleepless nights.