Chapter 15 : Mission ala Queen

Hoseok's warnings to me got stuck in my head even after they left the house.

They told me a few tips on how to bust him, I mean her, but I'm still not sure so I'll go with him.

"First, screaming is inevitable for girls if they were shocked or terrified." Yoongi tips out and I nodded. "Make sure you find something scary." He adds.

"Girls can't resist hot boys," Taehyung says.

"Uh uh, Deonne resisted me." I mentally slapped my forehead because of Jimin's statement. I actually want to smack his head with a bottle, again, and this time I'm gonna make sure it's not empty.

"Think of something a girl doesn't like," Jin demands Namjoon, well, he is the brain of the group.

"As the brain of the group, I suggest to let him watch porn." Jimin boasts and everyone practically seems to agree. "If Deonne doesn't watch it, then you know what she is. If he continues, then he's just another rascal."

"Like you?" Jin teases again and all Jimin did in return was to stick his tongue out.

"But I don't have any of that... stuff." I awkwardly stated.

Jimin opens his right palm in front of Namjoon as if he is waiting for something. Namjoon rolls his eyes before fishing inside his pockets and handed Jimin a flash drive.

"Now you have." Jimin smiles cheekily.

Namjoon sighs, "I named the folder Alvin and The Chipmunks Collection."

"How dare you!" Hoseok acts as if he is surprised but then he laughed. They probably knew what it was named. "How about you act like you can't open a jar of something and you ask Deonne to open it?" He suggests.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow while fidgeting the flash drive on my hand.

"A tightly closed jar is a girl's weakness." Hoseok whisper-yelled and I just agreed to him awkwardly.

"Do you think he is just wearing a wig?" I asked, and everyone looked at me like I said something brilliant.

"Yeah, you're right," Jimin says and then takes a sip of whiskey. "Try pulling his hair sometimes."

"If it falls, I understand how shocking that is." Taehyung taps me on the shoulder.

"There you have it, your Mission ala Queen," Hoseok says and he raises his glass.

I hope I'll get results today, I need to know if there is really a chance for me.

=====

Deonne woke up earlier than me as expected since he slept around two in the morning unlike the rest of us who finished chitchats around five.

That doesn't mean I'm not prepared for today.

It is already afternoon and we both just finished eating lunch together. Deonne and I decided to watch for some movies and I secretly inserted Namjoon's flash drive at the back. I passed him the remote control as I say, "Pick the movie, I'll just go get something from the kitchen." I said and he smiles at me.

I grabbed a pack of chocolates and transferred it inside a jar.

"Hey, Jungkook! How about Alvin and The Chipmunks?" He yells from the living room.

"That's a very good choice!" I answered back and I followed it with a nervous laugh.

I continued fixing the jar and I made sure I closed it very tightly. I was just about to step out of the kitchen when I heard strange noises.