Powerful wands

Percy

Me and Harry went to sleep shortly after Remus left. It was awkward, I could tell he didn't know what to think of me, and honestly I feel the same way.

I mean it's clear we're brothers. We have the same face, same hair, same build. His eyes are green but a different shade, and he wears glasses. The only other noticeable difference is his scar.

He seems like a good guy and I hope that once he gets over the shock he'll warm up to me.

The next morning Harry was already awake when I woke up. He was sitting at the table reading a piece of paper.

"Mornin" I say sleepily.

"Morning. I hope you don't mind, I opened your Hogwarts letter." I shrug, still not really awake. "We can get most of the stuff you need today. You need more stuff then me, because I have some stuff from the last two years."

I walk over to him and read the paper over his shoulder. "I'm assuming they ain't gonna take American money?"

Harry laughed. I like his laugh. "No. There is a wizard bank that we can go to. We have a family vault, and we're loaded."

I laugh, "Well that's something I'm not used to."

Harry smiled, "Yeah I wasn't either. It's great."

About an hour later we were walking down the wizarding street. It was insane, and I've been to Olympus. The street was full of shops and strangely dressed people.

We headed down to the huge white building at the end of the street. "Gringots bank. Just a heads up, it's run by goblins. So like don't freak out when we go in."

I don't know what I was expecting but what I saw was not it. The cathedral ceiling, long counters manned by small pale things. The gems and gold. It was a lot.

Harry took me up to the desk at the end of the large room. "I'd like to make a withdrawal." He placed a small key on the counter.

The goblin picked up the key and inspected it for a moment before handing it back to Harry and motioning for us to follow another goblin.

We got on what I could only refer to as a not regulation safe roller coaster. It was crazy. Like literally insane. We finally stopped in front of a large metal door.

The three of us got out and The goblin opened the door. I was blinded by the amount of gold in the vault.

Harry turned and look at me, "told you we were loaded."

"You weren't kidding."

As Harry picked up money, I walked around the rest of the vault. As I got farther back there was less money, and more interesting objects.

On the very back wall I found a silver trident. It was beautiful, I had never seen anything like it. I reached out to grab it, and just as my fingers touched it, Harry called out my name.

"Percy! Come on, we should go!"

I stood there for another minute, then slowly turned. "Yeah, I'm coming."

The entire back of the vault was filled with weapons. It was incredible. "Have you ever been back there?" I asked Harry.

Harry looked at me confused for a moment and shook his head. "I've never gotten the chance. Why?"

I look over at the goblin who was staining in the door way. "I'll explain later." For some reason I got the feeling that the goblin didn't know what was back there, and I think it's best if it stays that way.