Eight: Part 2

^Draven's outfit
If you haven't realized parts are shorter sowwy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draven hands were sweating on the wheel. He was driving to the address Milo sent, which wasn't far from his house. A bouquet of flowers sat in the passenger seat waiting to be gave to someone.

Milo's house is beautiful, Draven thought as he pulled in his driveway. Before he got out, he checked his breath and clothes. The date is casual but still dressy. He grabs the bouquet and gets out.

Draven gets to the door and rings the doorbell. "I'll get it," is heard before Mrs. Sawyer opens the door. She looks dumbfounded that he's there, "Hello Draven, what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I'm actually here for Milo," Draven politely says this as someone runs down the stairs. In his beautiful glory, Milo comes up behind his mom.

Milo lets out a very awkward laugh, "Mom I'll take it from here." He tilts his head indicating he wants her to leave. She gets the message and slightly speed walks away. Mom?!

"You look nice tonight." Draven watches him eye the flowers in his hand. Milo does not look him in the eyes but still answers.

"So do you," his answer comes out small and shy. Draven chuckles because it was cute to him. He handed Milo the flowers, to which he smelled right away. He went in the house for a minute and came back outside.

Draven stepped down a half step and looked back to Milo. "We got reservations so you coming?" He said as he held out his hand for him to grab. Milo flushes red but takes his hand anyway.

They walk to Draven's car hand in hand and he opens the door for Milo. Milo watches as he jogs around the car to get in. He busies himself half the ride until he turns to Draven. Which didn't go unnoticed by Draven, so he looked towards Milo for a second because he was driving.

"Milo listen I know since you're in the presence of a dom, you're following the rules, but I want this date to be without restrictions. You're able to speak your mind whenever, okay?" Draven kept looking between the road and Milo. 

Milo nodded and said, "Well can I ask you some questions?" He fiddled with his hands awaiting his response. Draven looked at him and asked himself, Is everything this boy do cute?

"Of course you can, only if I can ask some back." Draven sent him a smile to reassure him. Although he didn't know what questions he would ask or be asked. Draven knew whatever Milo wanted from him, he would get.

"Favorite color?" Milo asked him. Draven smiles realizing it was those type of questions.

"I don't have one, yours?"

"Pastel colors...favorite animal?"

"Wolves, yours?"

"Ferrets are so cute..."

They continued like that until they got to the restaurant's door. Draven held the door for Milo and walked in behind him. After being able to get to the hostess, Draven gave his name as he placed his hand on Milo's lower back.

Milo turned crimson at his actions. The hostess looked between the two and smiled. "Are you two here together?" The fact that she sounded genuine made Milo smile. "Yes we are," Draven responded with his eyes trained on Milo. Milo felt a stare and looked directly into his eyes.

The hostess cleared her throat and smiled, "Follow me please..."