Chapter Eleven

Bryan's P.O.V.

I have bitten my tongue while fiddling with one... last... screw... on Baby's mainframe. I can't believe I had forgotten about her memory core's damage.

Of course she wouldn't have woken up... With all the repairs I had to do, that would have overloaded her.

To much recoding could have changed her, and Spring would never forgive me for that...

Once the screw finally decided to be cooperative, I tightened it and carefully closed her hatch. "Spring, I'm done. We should be able to turn her on after hours." I say to the father, looking up after an hour's work.

"I... I can have my daughter again..." Spring whispered in joy.

I smiled tiredly at the gay (original definition: happy) father. I am so glad that he is happy. I muffled my yawn as I take in the sight before me.

Spring had taken Elizabeth into his arms and laid himself, along with his daughter, down and carefully curled up around the miniature animatronic in a protective manner.

I smiled at the little family before walking into the freezer and started some paperwork. It's ten am when I hear Spring open the door.

"Hey Bryan? First, we need to build an office, you can't be in here to long. Secondly, can I leave Elizabeth with you during hours? We sort of need a back room that isn't the portal room that we can leave broken animatronics in..." Spring said, peeking his head from behind the wall.

"Firstly, you're right. I really shouldn't be stuck in here during hours. And secondly, I will always welcome Elizabeth. And you are right, we can't keep using the freezer like this. I'll find someone and try to pull some strings. Also, do you know when Helpy will transfer the money to my account from the mini-games? I was thinking about getting a better stage." I sayed, standing up from the ground and taking Elizabeth from Spring's arms.

"Thank you, and no. However, Micheal does wish to speak with you either later today or tomorrow. He will be coming to the pizzeria." Informed the bunny.

I nodded as I carefully placed down the child animatronic before sitting back down in front of my paperwork.

~~~

I rubbed my eyes as I signed one more document before putting my pen down. I drag my backpack from beside me into my arms and dug around for my phone. My fingers brushed against the electronic and I grab it, taking it out of the bag.

I turned on my phone to see it was seven pm, closing time. I raise my hands above my head to stretch out my stiff joints before my ears registered a Windows XP starting melody.

Why Spring had to do that to the animatronics, I don't think will ever be answered. As I was lost in thought I felt a cold hand be placed on my shoulder and I see Elizabeth looking back at me with her piercing green gaze.

"Hello Elizabeth, my name is Bryan. I am the owner of this Fazbear location. It's great to finally see online. Let me show you around!" I greeted her with a cheerful smile.

"Oh, and please don't mind the fact we are in a freezer." I stated as she looked around the room. "We don't exactly have room for an office or a repair room yet, but we are working on it." I continued, grabbing her wrist and guiding her out of the frozen room.

"Spring! Baby is online!" I shouted as I walked out of the kitchen. Suddenly a giant weight is on my back bringing me to the ground with ease. "What the hell?! Where you on the ceiling?! Why where you on the ceiling?! That's it! Everyone! Get your metallic buts over here! Apparently, I need to read out the rules for you all!" I said, having an ounce of hysteria in my voice due to anger.

"Sorry Bryan... I was excited to see Elizabeth." The father murmured in my ear before rolling off of me. The weight of the metal lifted off of me made me feel relieved. My muscles, although hurt a bit, relax and I sit up to see the animatronics standing before me.

"Well then, Baby, Happy, since you two are recent additions this won't apply to you. But... What. The. Hell. Spring?! I thought I had this conversation with you before! I have to tell the girls the rules anyway, but do I seriously need to repeat them to you?" I asked the bunny. He looked down ashamedly.

"I am sorry Bryan. You might as well repeat them though... We also need to make it into a list and post it somewhere. This way, no one has to tell them to the newbies." He pointed out while trying to divert my attention from the topic at hand.

"Another thing on the to-do list. Anyway, rule one! Don't hurt anyone. Rule two, be careful around the portal. We don't want anyone slipping. Rule three, never go into the portal alone. Rule four, don't do anything that could harm you. If you accidentally get a scratch or dent, that is understandable or just because you want to play. But anything like a broken part needs to be alerted to me immediately. I will find out somehow and be here within ten minutes.

"Rule five, have fun. You guys are sentient, you guys have feelings and I want everyone well physically and mentally. Just because most of you don't have human souls don't mean you don't get upset." I explained. "If there needs to be any rules added I will only do so if it is extremely important, Oh! And one more rule. Rule six, don't let anyone aside from those you trust know you are sentient. Some people would see that as a threat and wish to scrap you. I don't wish for anyone to get hurt, much less scrapped, so this one is the most important." I concluded. Feeling my anger evaporate and concern flood to its place.

"Any questions?" I asked, my gaze meeting each of the animatronics'.

"I have one, who are you guys?" Asked our newest addition.

"Well, I already introduced myself, but I'll say it anyway! I am Bryan. This is Helpy, my A.I. partner. This is Lefty the comedian, Happy frog of Mediocre melodies. And lastly, Spring! The, current? C.E.O. of Fazbear Entertainment." I introduced, gesturing to each person respectively.

"..." Baby was silent as her gaze hardened at the golden-green bunny. Her eyes narrowed as she growled out the animatronics name.

"Hello, Spring," growled the child. "It's nice to meet you all!" She brightened considerably, without looking at the murderer.

"Baby, could I talk to you privately?" Spring inquired nervously, his words shaking as he expected rejection.

"Fine, but not for long." She huffed, leaning against the wall next to the kitchen doors.

"I just need five minutes, c'mon, lets go somewhere more... Private." He almost begged.

I smile at the two before turning to the other three. "So... Mini-games anyone?" I offered, hoping to relieve some of this stress.

"Sure!" Happy frog said.

"That sounds positively okay." Lefty joked electrically.

"Of course!" Helpy squealed.

I smile at the latest of the group and we all head into the portal.

This was not announced in the temporary notice I had posted, but I gave the first five people who said they did, or asked,others to email something for the better of air-flight attendants, this chapter in advance. They are

BlueFyre23

multifandomgirl5

Wolfieblk

AnimeGirl4Life2468

And

Memelah_Lelbit

These are all wonderful people and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Phionex out~