10: Alone

I was talking with Jin until someone knocked at the door. Jin stood up to see who it was before opening.

"Hyung we gotta take HeeYoung somewhere else..." An agitated Hoseok went into the cabin.

"What happened?" Jin asked agitated.

I went to my room to go for my things.

"Yoongi is furious, he sent me to look  for her." 

I took one bag with all my things light enough for me to carry without problems... in case I would need to run by myself.

"Where are you planning on taking her?"

Hoseok couldn't answer.

"HeeYoung!" Dad called me.

"Yes, daddy?" I came running to him.

He lifted me up before speaking. "I'm going to take James with me to the forest."

"Why?" I tilt my head.

"Because he needs to learn how to survive, you never know what can happen."

"I want to go to daddy!" I pout.

"But you are a girl," James said running downstairs.

"And? I can take care of myself better than you." I stick my tongue out.

Dad chuckle. "Okay, I guess you can come to but don't tell mom or else she will kill me." Dad chuckles.

"I won't! I don't want daddy to die."

The entire memory of when Dad taught me how to survive in the forest played in my head, I was about six years old but I remember all the lesson as if it was yesterday.

"What creatures leave in this forest?" I ask taking them by surprise.

"Ah..." Jin thinks about it for a second. "Werewolves and maybe a couple of fairies..." Jin traces off.

"I have read enough to know how to camouflage my scent, I don't need a place to stay, I can survive in the forest," I say confidently.

"You what?" Hoseok's eyes widen.

"My dad taught me how to survive in a forest and I read a series of books about werewolves that I found at the library of the castle," I explain slowly so they can take all the information in.

"And this is why you are Yoongi's mate." Hoseok smiles brightly.

"But are you sure you want to do this? It's dangerous out there and if you run into a fairy who knows what might happen."

"Don't worry mama Jin, I can take care of myself and I don't want to cause more problems to you guys."

"HeeYoung you are not a problem, you are our Queen and we must protect you." Hoseok gets closer to me hugging me.

"I will be fine, I don't know much about fairies but if there are not many of them..."

"Well, there is something you have to know about them." Jin looks straight into my eyes before continuing to speak. "If you run into one don't move, if they are not evil they will just ignore you, but if they are evil you'll know by looking into their eyes if they are red, in case they are you need to scream as loud as you can so the fairy will need to cover their ears, once they are distracted you run as fast as you can and never look back, just run."

"Okay." 

I take everything I need and then I leave the cabin. Hoseok and Jin look worried but they know this is the only thing we can do for now.

"HeeYoung, you need to go to the north." Hoseok points where. "After about a day and a half, you will find a calm and small human village where nothing happens ever. You can return to the human world from there, but be careful and whatever you do never return to where you grew up because once Yoongi gives up in finding you here he will go back there."

I nod with my head already worried...

"Here is my autograph, take it with you for good luck." Jin hands me a photo of him with his signature and a little note on the back saying.

"Good luck HeeYoung, we will meet you once you are safe."

I smile widely after reading the note holding on to the thought of seeing all of them once this is over. I put the photo safely in my dress in a way that I am sure it won't fall whatever happens.

"Hobi," I call with a question that will not let me rest if I don't ask now. "Why is Yoongi looking for me?"

"HeeYoung, he can't leave without you, he needs you in the castle so he won't go nuts, he already has that dependence to you."

"But how? I thought you get dependent on your mate by being with them or at least close to them..." I furrow my brows confused.

"He would sneak in your room every night when you were sleeping."

"He what?" My eyes widened, I can't imagine Yoongi doing that...

"He loves you even though he will not admit it, he would always get out of your room smiling like a stupid man in love."

"But then why...?" Jin started to say confused.

"Yoongi's emotions are out of control ever since he found HeeYoung, I don't even know what he was thinking when he attacked her," Hoseok says angrily.

My heartbeat races, my head starts to hurt from all the thoughts that flood me. If only Yoongi could have accepted me as I am none of these would be happening right now.

"Well, I think I should get going," I say as I watch the sun go down behind the mountains.

Hoseok and Jin hug me and wish me good luck before I start walking to the north.

Whatever happens, happens and I am here to take it.

I step into the forest with a firm step, I lift a part of my dress and tie it so that I don't trip over it. Everything is deathly silent, trees are the only thing around me, I don't even see bird nests...

This is not the same type of forest to which Dad would take James and me to learn survival, this forest has a more mysterious environment... I can confidently say that many supernatural creatures take refuge here.

 I can confidently say that many supernatural creatures take refuge here

==========

A/N- This book is about to end! I'm so excited!

Don't go out unless is necessary, wash your hands and don't touch your face

I love you all.

Fighting!