Chapter 3

*Suhani Pov*

One week already had passed and I didn’t saw him again. Didn’t I already tell you that there is only point one percent chance?

At present I just came outside of my college and started going towards the metro station. I just hope that I didn’t miss the train already.

“Ms.Knife?” I heard someone calling me from far away.

I thought that it is just my imagination and continued to walk.

Again I heard it and understood that it is not my imagination. And there is only one person who calls me that.

I turned around frowning and saw him standing infront of me.

“Oh Eww..!” I said when he reached near me.

“Don’t call me that Ms.Knife!” he said looking at me.

“Then don’t call me that too.” I said.

“Tell me your name then.” He said.

I shook my head and asked “What are you doing here?”

“I think this is not your house so I can actually stand here.” He said showing the road around us.

“You are right!” I said turning around and started going away from him.

“Where are you going?” He asked.

“What do you want?” I asked him ignoring his question.

“Nothing! Good bye.” He replied narrowing his eyes but didn’t move from his place.

“Good bye.” I said and glanced at my watch to see I have already missed my train.

I looked up to see him still standing there.

“You are up to no good! Do you know that?” I asked glaring at him.

“What?” he asked confused.

“Because of you I just missed my train. Now I have to walk. And it is just because of you.” I replied.

“I will drop you.” he offered.

“No need for that. I will just go.” I said.

“I need to meet Mr.Prakash. So come on I will drop you. We both are going to the same destination.” He said and it seemed like a reasonable thing to do.

So I nodded and he went near the car which he parked just behind him.

When I got inside I closed the door little harder than usual.

“Be careful with it.” he warned looking at it.

“Oh I know you can’t bear if something happens to your baby right.” I said giving expression like I am truly sorry.

 He glared at me but started driving the car. We both sat calmly and didn’t want to say anything to each other.

Then my phone vibrated and I opened it to see my Aunt calling me.

“Hello Aunty!” I said praying that she will not lash out.

“Where are you?” she asked me with a serious tone.

“I missed the train Aunty.” I replied.

“Why do you miss the train weekly twice? And you actually expect me to believe It.” she shouted from the other end.

“I can’t do anything if you can’t believe it Aunty.” I said hanging up.

I rubbed my forehead leaning on the window.