s e v e n

It is not something to be proud of, but that is exactly what Xander was.

He was proud of pushing me around, of scaring me and annoy me. I tried my best to avoid him, but even though he did not show any interest in me he still was around me everytime I was out of my room.

Days were passing and I became good friends with Megan and Anna. It was the first time for me to be added to a group chat with only three people in it.

It was called 'totally spies' because Megan thought we looked like the characters in the cartoon. Well kind of, maybe not their personalities, but Anna looked a little like the green one, though her hair was longer and Megan was the red one.

I texted with Peter everyday and it was so fun. He joked a lot and when we stopped texting, he sended memes. He was that kind of guy. 

We talked about everything, he was an only child and he told me he was in the same grade as the twins.

Peter was in the band club with his two best friends. he played guitar, his friend Dylan played the drums and his other friend Samantha sang. 

I liked the new school. I felt comfotable going there, it was hard for me to understand some subjects, but I think I can manage it if I study more.

I set myself the goal to be average in everything and not be a total dumbass. All my brothers were bad boys, but they were smart enough to give my teachers high expections of me.

On thursday I met Peter in the hallways, I waved at him and smiled. "Hi, Peter!" I walked up to him. He looked down at me an started coughing. He drank some sort of energy drink and I think he is dying on it. 

The boy next to him hit his back and he started breathing again. "H-Hello, L-lilith." 

"Lilith?" the boy next to him started grining. "So you are the girl everyone is talking about, the Clover sister. I am Dylan by the way."

"Yes, that is me." 

"Well I did hear from you a lot." He chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows.

I was confused. "Who was talking about me?" I understood that people mentioned me as the famous sister, but what would they have to discuss about me.

"Well, my dear best friend is talking about you all d-." Peter hit him in his ribs. "What was that for?"

"Do you have anything special to do after school?" a girl appeared behind me. I guess that was Samantha.

"I need to choose my club today." I said to her.

"Join us!" she grinned at me, winking at Peter.

"Uhm- I dont know...I cant play an instrument." I answered her. I did not really know which club to choose, I dont have any special talents, I thought about going into the history club like Anna, because maybe I would learn something interesting.

"Background singing, doesnt that sound fun?" She hugged me with her left arm. "Just imagne, we four performing on stage. You could check us out, today."

"Come on, give us a try!" Dylan smirked now, hugging me at the other side. "We will not be mad when you say no at the end. Maybe one of us is going to cry, but he is not so important."

"Guys, let her go. It is pretty rude of-." "Sure, why not." I shrugged my shoulders. "I need to go now, bye."

That was a lot of social interaction for only saying hello to Peter. I have the feeling that Peter does not like to talk to me in public so much, he is always coughing or turning red. Maybe he is embarssed to be seen around me. 

I walked into the bathroom, what was my destination the whole time, the girls will think I fell into the toilet, because I am away that long.

When I finally arrived back in the cafeteria Megan stormed into my arms. "I was ready to assemble a searching group for you, where were you?" she asked me.

"Well, you remember the boy I told you guys about?" I mumbled. 

"Peter?" Anna wiggled her eyebrows. "Did you meet him? Were you to having some alone time?" 

"What? No. We are friends." I stated and Megan laughed. "Everytime we see him he is a living tomatoe!" 

"You guys are being silly." I giggled, there is no way a boy would show interest in me. I am an average girl and my belly is not very flat. "So I got invited to join their band today and I think I am going to check it out."

"You totally should!" Megan told me, while biting her sandwich. "I never knew I would love playing in an orchersta until I tried it out."

"Yes, I hope they want kick me out, I dont really know if my singing is good enough for background." I sighed, sounding a little down.

"You can try and if they wont like it, you will just join my club. In the end you wont know until you tried it." Anna cheered me up and I felt very happy inside.

"Thank you, guys."

School went by in an blink of an eye, I did not meet any of my brothers the whole day, until I got a notification of Jon.

Lil, the boys went home early, because there is some business they need to attend, call me when you finfish today. xoxo Jony Pony

Why did my brothers needed to attend business, they are just high school boys. 

I informed myself where the music rooms are and found Peter, Samantha and Dylan pretty fast.

Peter was tuning his guitar while Dylan played with his drum sticks. "You are here, Lilith!" Samantha almost screamed. 

"Yes, I told you I would." I smiled at her, I walked to a chair and put my stuff there. 

"Let us first show you how we sound and then you can sing something for us, so we can discuss if we suit each other." Dylan told me and sat behind his drums. They began to play and soon after Samantha joined them.

They covered the song 'Shut up and dance with me' from Walk the Moon. Samantha's voice was very cheerful and she sounded so bright, I could not describe it, but I felt happy hearing her sing.

Peter looked away, he did not wanted to make eye contact with me the whole time. It kind of made me sad, but I brushed this feeling off.

When they finished I stood up and started clapping. "That was so amazing!"

Samantha laughed and thanked me, while Peter turned like Anna would say into a tomato and Dylan showed me some thumbs up.

"Now it is your turn." Samantha told me and they sat on the floor.

"Uhm, okay." I hadn't prepared anything to sing. I felt everyone starring at me, waiting for me to start singing. I hawked and then started.

"Hung pictures of patron saints up on my wall..." I sang the song of Lincoln 'Saint Bernard'. It wasnt very long. but I liked it a long and I knew the lyrics.

When I finished they starred at me with open mouths. Was it that bad?

"Oh my gosh, Lil!" Samantha screamed at me. "You sound so good, you know what, let us both be front singers!"

"I am shocked, too. Youre voice is deeper than Sams. I did not expect that, it was kind of powerful." My cheeks heated up, I never got complimented for something I did.

"What do you think, Peter?" Samantha questioned him, he looked at me in awe.

"Yes." he whispered, his eyes sparkled the same, as when we first met.

"Our first performence is goign to be at the helloween party of our school! We got three songs. I could sing one, the other one you and the last one we could sing as a duo!" she suggested.

Everyone thought this was a good idea, so we arranged our rehearsal to be twice a week, on tuesday and on thursday.

Do you guys have creative ideas for their band name?