My Hero Academia Oc

(One of my friends drew the pictures for me and I colored them in!)

Name: "hey! I'm Jazz..."

Nickname(s): "Jazzy and wolfie are usually the most common..." (also puppy but only if she's very comfortable around you)

Age: "I'm 16 so not very old but not to young either"

Species: "what do you mean? I'm a human!"

Gender: "I'm a girl! Isn't it a bit obvious?"

Sexuality: "Ok! Don't ask me those questions!" -she says with a blush- she's straight

Hero name: Beast

Hero costume:

Quirk Appearance:

Quirk Appearance:

Quirk name: Beast Mode

Quirk description: Jazz's quirk allows her to transform into a Beast, she normally is around five feet when she's on all fours but ten feet when she's standing on two legs. During beast mode, she not only gets bigger but also gets faster and stronger as well, plus the more rage she has the more power and strength she has as well. When Jazz gets to a certain level of rage, flames can often begin to come out of her body, allowing her to use fire, even though she doesn't necessarily know how to control it and can only use it for a short amount of time before her rage runs out. Sometimes part of her quirk comes out when she's startled or out of random, mostly her ears, tail or claws will come out. The bad news about her quirk is that she can't control herself very well if she has to much rage in her or has to get through small spaces

What hero they look up to the most: "my hero? ...well, this will definitely sound cliche but I look up to All Might the most...but I have different reasons to why I do..."

Likes: "what I like? Well, I like being outside, playing with friends and animals, I also like being around kids and showing them how beautiful nature is and how heros protect people! I also like to bake and make food, sometimes I bake for stress relief or to cheer someone up...it also allows me some time to reflect on events that has happened lately. I also like to train, I enjoy training long and jard, weither it's to improve my strength or speed!"

Dislikes: "well...I don't like water all that much, especially in beast form, I can't swim very well while using my quirk, I'm so big and heavy! I also don't like having my ears or tail touched out of random...not to mention sudden loud noises that startle me! Those are the worst! I also don't like annoying sounds like someone tapping there pencil or clicking a pen repeatedly...ughhhhh! Just thinking about it gets me worked up!"

Crush(s): "Crush?! I don't have one! Honest!"
1. shoto todoroki
2. izuku midoriya
3. katsuki bakugou
Those are her top three crushes

Pets?: "sorry but we're not supposed to have pets in the dorms but if I could have one, I'd like to keep a cat or maybe a fox!"

Family: "my family? Well...I only got my grandmother, that's all..."

Physical/mental health: Physical health- Jazz is very strong and healthy, she does however have a few scars on her, she has some scars on her arms and legs but has a deeper one on her back

Metal health- most of the time, Jazz is doing good and is a very determined person but she also has her downfalls. She has some depression, especially when it comes to her backstory but she does her best to stay positive

Backstory: Jazz and her parents lived far from the city and deep in the forest, she grew up in a big cabin and was very happy. She lived with her parents and her grandmother, both of her parents were heros, they mostly did rescue work since some hikers or canpers could easily get hurt or lost in the woods. Her mother had a quirk to allow her to use fire to whatever she wanted while her father had a quirk to allowed him to change into any animal he wished. She loved to see her parents at work, seeing people getting help and her parents saving the day! She wanted to grow up to be just like them... one day, Jazz and her grandmother went to town to get some groceries so they took a bus, it took them about ten minutes on the bus ride alone to get to town. Jazz was ten at the time, once they got groceries they started to head back to there cabin when...they saw that the cabin was burning down. Jazz's grandmother kept her back even though Jazz wanted to run in and find her parents, her grandmother called the police and heros to help stop the fire before it spread to far. All Might happened to be in the area and went over to help, once the fire was put out, Jazz went into the cabin to try and find her parents, she got into the living room before a hand stopped her. All Might was there and was going to speak before Jazz asked, "Mr. All Might, are you alright? The fire didn't burn you, right?" Jazz always put the needs of others before her own, he laughed and told her that he was alright...but he had to tell her that both her father and mother had died...
That shocked her world, All Might then told her something, "I know little one...you must feel alone and sad...but do not worry, you have other people here to help you and take care of you...your parents were very brave heros" he said before he stood and went to leave but Jazz stopped him with her words, "I-I promise! I promise to become a great hero! Just like they were, so nothing like this can ever happen to anyone else!" That surprised All Might but he didn't doubt her words. From then one, the cabin was rebuilt and Jazz began to train to become a hero, she trained for 6 years and then applied for UA high school.
Her and her grandmother were overjoyed when she was accepted, she knew that she would be able to keep her promise to herself, to All Might and to her parents.

Scenario 1: It was another day of UA highschool, you thought today would be another normal day but something new happened. Mr. Aizawa called you and your classmates attention to the front of the classroom, "Everyone, we have a surprise, yes it's already halfway through the year but we have a new student. Due to some issues with arrangements, we couldn't fit her into the school till now. I will warn you that this is her first time ever being in a city this big before so if she has any questions about anything, I'd expect you to answer her and help her to the best of your abilities, do I make myself clear?" You and your classmates all answered to hin with a 'yes sir', he then called in the new student. Jazz opened the door and walked inside, she didn't have the school uniform on, she had a blue tee shirt and short jean shorts, "Mr. Aizawa: why don't you go ahead and introduce yourself?" Jazz nodded and looked at the class, "Hi, I'm Jazz. I'm very excited to be here and learn new things, I hope we can all get along and get strong together!" She said with a small smile, she seemed kind but her body language showed that she was uncomfortable. She then sat down at the back of the classroom, then the rest of the class went snoothly, only learning how to fill out paperwork after a crime had happened. When it was lunch, everyone seemed to be talking about the new girl, you looked over at her and saw that she was putting some things away in her backpack. What do you do? Go and hang out with some friends or go and introduce yourself to her?

Scenario 2: make one up! (I'll try to add more scenarios later!)