The Seven Deadly Sins part 1

Mirio: Seven Deadly Sins?

Nejire: What's that?

Blade: This time I'm not explaining because it will reveal all.

The Screen opens to show a castle.The screen then moves over to show a tower. Text shows up on the screen saying 'Outskirts of Liones, The Capital City'. It then shows a man riding a creature into the screen causing it to darken. The screen then reappears to show a man in knight armour walking down a destroyed street.

Tiger: I wonder what happened?

Ragdoll: Probably an attack.

" Hey" a man screams at the soldier causing him to jump. " You got a minute? Give me a hand here" The man said which the soldier obliges. " " Where are you from?" the man asks. " Cains. Sir" the soldier says. " Cains? I'm an old-timer who's served the kingdom for 40 years, and I've never heard of the place" The man says. " That's not surprising. It's out in the boonies" The soldier says. " If your this flustered, you'll never be made a Holy Knight apprentice" The man says.

Momo: What's a Holy Knight?

Blade: A Holy Knight is a knight who protects the land. And also in this world they are no quirks only magic.

" No, I could never be a Holy Knight" The soldier says. " This might be a tough job for someone like you" The man says. The soldier then looks confused before looking forward and changing his face from confusion to shock and fear. " Are these..." the soldiers asks. " Holy Knights, one and all" The man says. The screen then shows bodies upon bodies dead on the ground.

Ms. Joke: Who could do that?

Rei: I-I don't know

" Wh-What happened here?" The soldier asked while backing up a little. " What happened? They were butchered. In the blink of an eye, at that. By just seven people" the man says as the camera zooms up to show the tower.

Katsumi: SEVEN PEOPLE?!

Mt. Lady: There is no way seven people could do that.

Midnight: I have to agree with you on that.

Deku: Actually i-it could happen. The seven p-people could be stronger than a-all of them.

Aizawa: Finally I'm not the one explaining everything.

The screen opens to show a sign called 'The Boar's Hat'.

Katsuki: That's a stupid name.

" Here you are! Five Steins! Thanks for waiting!" a voice says giving people some beer. The screen then moves up to show the and only Deku with a visible little blush at all times.

Everyone: Izuku/Midoriya/Deku/Daddy?!

Deku: M-Me?

The door then opens with people coming in. " Got room for more?" a man asks. " Right over here!" Izuku says. " Sorry, could you scoot over for a bit?" Izuku says to someone sitting at a table.

Nejire: Really Izuku?

Deku: I-I don't know

" For such a little fella, he's sure a hardworking waiter" a man says. Izuku then turns around towards the man. " I'm not a waiter, I'm the owner! This is my place!" Izuku says.

Toga: Your place?

Katsumi: huh Deku owning a bar. Never saw that coming.

" The owner? A kid like him?" The man says. It then shows Izuku putting food on a table. "Here you go, fresh from the oven!" Izuku says. " The Boar Hat's signature meat pie!" Izuku says. " That looks good" a man says.