Chapter 2

Italic = Thoughts

Chapter 2

"So what exactly do your parents do?" I asked Jake sitting across him at the lunch table. This was his 3rd day in school, and he seemed to be fitting in well.

He about 4 classes that were same, even though this was an advantage, it was a total distraction during classes.

He would be always sitting in the desk next to me, brushing his hands through soft light brown hair or biting the end of the pencil lightly. Even though I never looked in his direction directly I always felt that I was being watched by him.

He was wearing a black t shirt and white pants today. He look hot as hell even today. In fact no matter what he wore he looked Amazing, I bet even a clown suite he would look gorgeous.

Staying with Jake made me happy and full of energy, I could run a marathon whenever he put his hand on mine, or even when his shoulder would accidently brush mine. He had the power to make me blush like a tomato and even act coy at time.

"Hello......um are you even listening?" Jake asks, I feel something warm on my arm. I look down to see he is touching my arm.

He is touching me, it was so different from the way Brian did.

I reply "Oh I am sorry I zoned out for a minute."

He takes his hand back and gives a slight smirk and asks "Am I that boring?"

I reply "Hahahaha No way I am really sorry, you were saying."

I said "My dad works a Journalist and my mom is an Event coordinator. My dad travels a lot, I am currently living only with my Mom and sister. Why don't you visit us someday I am sure my folks would be very happy to meet you? They think I have very less friends as such."

I smile at him and reply "That would be nice, I would love to meet your mom."

Suddenly I feel someone's hands come on my eyes. I knew at that instant who it was, Brian that dummy had a habit of making me guess who it was. I hear his voice ask "Guess who"

"Ooh I wonder who it could be. Is it Superman?"

He takes his hands back and smacks my arm saying "Perfect"

He brings out a tray of food and puts it in front of me.

That's why I love this fool, he was an Angel to me.

"Aww thank you Bribri" I say pinching his cheeks.

"You're welcome Anna. Hey Jake!!!! So what's going on?"

They talk about some video games like Fifa etc. I look at my tray and then at Jake's, Jake had his tray full of junk food like a Burger, a bowl of Pasta, Chocolate milk and chocolate bar.

I felt so insecure to even eat my sandwich and chocolate milk. For some reason I didn't want to seem like a pig hogging all its food down.

What was that things that girls did to act like they aren't hungry?

Oh yea.......Fake Ass Acting.

Yup I needed to pick up on those skills. Maybe if I pretended to be full and a bit stupid, he would like me? Well, clearly he was becoming the centre of attention because of his good looks, and his charm. Plus the fact that Alice had eyes on him now, sent a weird feeling right up to my heart. I couldn't place it, what kind of feeling it was.

But whatever it was, I could never reveal them. Because Jake was off limits. Because being Brian's cousin, meant that he wouldn't even allow anything to happen. Brian was too protective of me.

I had taken just one bite of my sandwich and I was feeling guilty already. When we hear the bell go off, we had to leave for out next class.

"Okay bye guys got to go I don't be late for class Bye" I hear Brian say before leaving the table. I give him a quick wave and smile at him while he leaves the cafeteria.

My eyes then focus on Jake, I seemed to notice he was looking at my tray. Oh goody, great opportunity. Showtime.

I slide the tray towards him and try to put on act.

"Do you want to eat it? I'm like so full, can't even eat a bite."

Bullshit.... I would gobble that down in 5 seconds.

"You just had a bite....And since the beginning of school you have been complaining, about how short lunch breaks are because you can't ravish your food." He said laughing a bit.

Crap....I had put on image of a fatty. I have a feeling that Alice's words may come true.

This made me a bit angry, just the mere existence of Alice in my memory made me mad at myself.

"Well...I am not hungry at all now. Thanks jerk."

I push my tray to the side with a bit of force and take my bag and leave. It hurt to think that he thought about me in that way. I was teased enough already about how I looked, I didn't need another to remind me of it.

I reached outside and start walking to class, when I feel a hand around my arm pulling me backwards. Jake.

"Hey...Hey wait up. Don't get mad at me, I was just teasing."

"Oh really? Well I have the urge to do a makeover to your face with my fist. How does a Smokey black eye sound like?"

I pull my hand try to pull my hand away, darn it he is too strong.

"Woah, you are a feisty one. But I'm not complaining, a bit of spice does it for me." He says with a sly smile.

The audacity of the boy to tease me and then claim he liked me fighting back. He was gonna get punched if he didn't shut up.

"Do you have insurance? Because I'm going to make you need it."

I shove his chest and loosen his grip on my arm. I could see now, a few people stopping and staring at us. This was turning into a huge scene, and I didn't like being the centre of attention.

"Anna, stop making a scene here. It's embarrassing, can you talk quietly? Like take it a notch down would you."

That pissed me off even more, "Well if you didn't start this. There wouldn't be any scene."

"Okay now that enough." Before I knew it, he grabs my elbow and starts walking. That's the second time in a day that he has grabbed my arm. I'm going to break his arm.

He starts heading towards, the janitor's room. He pulls my arm in, and turns to close the door. What in the world? Creepo

He turns to me and says "Look I didn't mean to insult you okay. I would never."

"Oh right....So that's your way of being nice to me is it? By calling me fat indirectly? Classic really, all I needed way another person to pick on me."

"Anna I would never. A thought like that hasn't even crossed my mind."

"Well, I put that I idea out now for you. Have fun with it, I hope you date Alice. You guys deserve each other." I cross him and grab the handle of the door. I was done with being scared about what he would think about me.

But before I could twist it, he pulls my arm roughly. Halting me right in front of him and pushing me up against the door, I could now see his sky blue eyes turn a bit dark. Weirdly enough I knew that I had pissed him, but what grabbed my attention was the way he stared at me. It was almost like he was shocked.

"Why in the world would I date Alice? 'We deserve each other' what have I done to cause such hatred? Why in the world would I be calling a girl 'fat' when I totally have a Crush on her?"

Oh.......Crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's Chapter 2

Thanks for Reading :*

Vote . Comment . Follow

Love ya Loads