24: Crystal

Jimin

After having a long cold shower that relaxed my nerves, I dressed up. Then, I drove to the house in my car. I knew that there were gonna be a lot of people today in the house.

My palms felt sweaty when I finally reached my house. After parking my car, I headed inside.

I had just opened the door and closed it when suddenly someone crashed into my arms. I could have fallen so badly if it weren't for the support of the door.

"Jimin!", I heard the lady's voice and she hugged me even more tightly. Oh lord, spare me.

"Crystal, you are suffocating him baby.", I froze. Crystal....A new male voice said and the lady finally freed me from her tight embrace.

I finally got a chance to get a good look at her.

Is she really Crystal?

Her hair fell on her shoulders. Her brown eyes stared at me intently and a smile was playing on her lips.

"Do you remember me Jimin? Your Crystal?", She said while holding my arm.

"Hi Crystal", I greeted her.

"How can he forget you Crystal? Who can forget your beautiful face?", The sound of my dad's voice echoed and I walked ahead while she was still clinging onto my arms.

She smiled at my dad's words.

"You have grown so tall Jimin but so cold as well...You don't greet your friend like that...Come on, you didn't even hug me back.", she said pouting. That habit still hasn't gone, I see.

She again hugged me and for her happiness, I hugged her back. Quickly, I separated from her.

Her dad, Choi Eric, appeared with a glass of champagne in his hand.

"Good evening, Jimin!", He said.

"Good evening, Mr Choi, It's a pleasure to meet you.", I told.

"We all have to discuss about important things...but let's do it after dinner.", Dad added and I couldn't miss the face of Crystal going pink.

"You two can catch up.", Dad said and he walked with Eric to another room and I was left alone in the living room with Crystal.

"I missed you Jimin.", She said.

"Same here.", I told.

"No you didn't. I know. Don't think that I don't know anything. I saw how many girls you dated. I can't even count them in number."

"You were stalking me?", I asked.

"Well not really...I read many articles about you in thd Internet...", she chuckled.

"You are going to show me Seoul right? I am so excited to visit all the places once again! And I want to go to all the street food shops!"

She kept on talking while I listened to her.

"I couldn't even forget you when I left Seoul and went to Canada. You have been in my memory for 13 years, Jimin...I was so happy when dad told we were going back to Korea once again...I miss all those times when we were kids..."

"I miss those moments as well....", I slowly said.

"Well, I am not going to leave you this time..I am gonna stay here for a long period of time and enjoy everything with you!", She said.

"I am excited to show you around....", I said. She was my best friend. I couldn't make her unhappy.

Suddenly, I saw my three cousins running towards me and before I could react, they jumped on the couch and crashed into my arms.