thirty-four.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR.
big trouble.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

STILES AND ADRIAN HAD SKIPPED SCHOOL TO TALK TO JACKSON, WHO WAS CURRENTLY LOCKED UP IN THE BACK OF A PRISON TRANSPORT VAN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS. He had his hands chained so he couldn't attack or escape, the teens entering the van after he had done his screaming and shouting.

So here they were, sitting on the metal seating across from him. Stiles bent down to go through the bag he had brought for him. "Okay, I bought you some food-"

"Let me out now!" Jackson yelled at the pair through gritted teeth, reaching out his restrained hands.

Stiles wasn't fazed by the action. "You know, I put those pants on you, all right, buddy? One leg at a time. Being all up-close and personal with your junk wasn't exactly a highlight of my day. So don't think this is fun for me either."

Jackson rolls his eyes. "I bet you would rather it be Lydia you got up-close and personal with." He scoffed, looking away from them.

Stiles cocked his head. "What did you just say?"

"Oh, please, Stilinski." The rich boy rolls his eyes yet again, looking over at the teen with a glare. "Everyone knows you have a creepy obsession with my ex-girlfriend."

Stiles didn't miss a beat, speaking before he could think it through. "Well, unless your ex-girlfriend is Adrian, I don't know what you mean."

The Martin boy's eyes widened beside him, looking at his boyfriend in shock. He knew Jackson could get on Stiles' nerves and that makes him speak too quick for his brain sometimes, but he never thought he'd say that!

Jackson was silent for a few moments, taking the information in. He gave the boy across from him a look. "You're telling me Adrian Martin is gay?"

Stiles pursed his lips. "Unless I look like a female to you."

It was silent between the three in the van for awhile, Jackson- for the first time ever- at loss for words. Adrian was first to speak, clearing his throat awkwardly as he changed the subject. "We're actually doing you a favour here, Jax."

The anger from that comment was enough to distract Jackson from Stiles' earlier statement. "This is doing me a favour?" He gestured down towards his chained wrists.

"Yes." The Stilinski boy groaned next to the redhead, looking back to the chained boy. "You're- you're killing people. To death. Yeah. And until we figure out how to stop you, you're staying in here. I'm sorry. Now . . ." He picked up the bag and held up two plastic wrapped sandwiches. "Do you want the ham and cheese, or the turkey club?"