Gyomei x Reader x Sanemi

Requested by NevaehMartinez242

'You can love two people at the same time but never at the same level' - Love-facts

on your entire journey to become a demon slayer and a Pillar, there were two people who have been with you through thick and thin. one would nicely encourage you with his nice words, he would always manage to warm your heart.

the other, though he was not a man of words, his actions were enough to keep you smiling. his presence comforted you on your darkest times. 

both of them were important, you love both of them but you know someday you will need to choose, whose more precious than other.

"(Y/N)! " a rather rough but familiar voice said.

"oh Sanemi? what's up?" you asked as cheerful as ever.

"are you going somewhere? " he asked as he walk side by side with you.

"just walking around" 

"then...want to go somewhere with me? " he asked, though you don't notice it, a red hue appeared on his cheeks as he refuse to make eye contact with you.

now that you think of it, during your rough days on training, when you wanted to give up. Sanemi stayed with you the whole time.

"huh? what are you doing here?" a voice suddenly said as you were crying your hearts out.

training has just been extra hard lately and when you were thinking of giving up and just letting out your frustrations Sanemi arrive.

"..nothing..." you sniffled as you desperately wipe away your tears.

"are you crying?"he asked.

"it's none of your business" you said as you buried your head on your arms, trying to calm your nerves down. but it was no use, soon you were bawling your eyes out. as silence envelop around, you though Sanemi has already walk away. 

but a gentle hand had reach out to you, it was awkward as he pat your back for comfort. but realizing that it just made you cry, Sanemi panic. and so instead he pat your head and said some unexpected words you never though your gonna hear from Sanemi of all people.

"just cry, I'll stay here and keep guard for you"

Starting that day, you and Sanemi become even good friends, despite his looks, Sanemi is actually a good listener. 

"(Y/N)? are you listening? hey!" Sanemi shouted as you were suddenly staring to space

"ah what was it you were saying?" you sheepishly asked Sanemi as you scratch the back of your head.

sighing to himself, Sanemi can't help but love your spacing out. 

"I said want to go somewhere with me?" he repeated, awaiting your answer. 

"of cou-" 

"she can't, she's going somewhere with me" before you could finish your sentence, another familiar voice interrupted you.

"(Y/N)'s going somewhere with me" he said as he stand between you and Sanemi, clearly annoying the wind pillar.

"I am?" you asked confuse, not remembering what Gyomei was talking about. 

just like Sanemi, Gyomei had always been a emotional support for you. he has a lot of experience so he always ended up giving you advice.

"you seemed out of energy nowadays? are you okay?" he asked as he sat down beside you.

"Gyomei, it's just that I've been thinking of giving up becoming a demon slayer, I  don't know if I'm cut out for this" you said as you sadly look down on the ground.

"I completely understand if you want to give up" he started

"life as a demon slayer has no reassurance of tomorrow"

"I'm not really afraid to die..I just...I don't know anymore"  you said as you look at him, he was blind but the way he looks at you was soft and warm.

"I think your just confuse, think of it for a while before making your decision, what's important is that in making that decision you don't hurt anybody else and you don't regret it afterwards" he advice as he ruffle your hair.

Gyomei had always been a good friend, he was sweet and is always there to help you. you were snap back to reality when you heard the two argued about something you didn't quite hear.

"She's going with me!" Sanemi said as he gently pulled you closer to him.

"don't force her, let her decide for herself" Gyomei said as he turn to you.

"tch" Sanemi gritted his teeth as he let you go and also turn to you.

"let's settle this once and for all" Sanemi added

"so, who do you want to go with?" 

it's this moment you were fearing, both of them is equally important, but all along you knew one of them had always been more special than the other. he made you feel butterflies on your stomach the other didn't, he makes you blush with his small action and most importantly he makes you happy.

"I...I...I'll go with....."

-The End-