Kyojuro Rengoku | Let it all out

The person who tries to make everyone happy, often ends up feeling the loneliness

Kyojuro was the sun, he was always so bright giving light to others, including you. he was always cheerful and laughing, a smile never left his face no matter how tough the situation  is.

Even when his mother died, he remained strong for his little brother, he didn't cry at all in order to comfort his crying little brother and his grieving father.

The night after the funeral, when it was just the two of you, you can't help but get worried at him. he has his back turned against you but you can feel how much he grieves for his beloved mother.

"Kyojuro" you softly called as you notice how tense he was just from seeing his back.

"yes (Y/N)? do you need something?" he immediately replied his smile never faltering. even in this situation he worries more about you than his own.

"I know you're hurting inside, you don't have to pretend in front of me" you explained, pulling him down beside you on the bed, which he oblige. 

"..I'm fine (Y/N)" he quietly muttered as he force himself to smile, and seeing his pained expression just breaks your heart.

"Kyojuro, It's just me, you can let it all out" you sweetly whispered as you pull down his head to rest on your chest while playing with his hair. you felt Kyojuro wrap his hands around your waist, you could feel his grip on you get stronger as he try his best not to cry.

"It's okay you can cry, I will be here" you soft said as your hand move from his hair down to his back and rub it up and down. with your sweet voice and warmth wrap around him, Kyojuro can't help but to remember how his mother would always comfort him whenever he would cry. 

and now being with you, he can't help but to let his feelings out.

"...(Y/N)....my mom...my mom is gone...It hurt's" he  cried as he sniffle from time to time.

"I know, you did a good job enduring it" you whispered as you hug him closer to you, Kyojuro's cry getting hard. 

"...I'm disappointed in myself" he said 

"no, you're the most honorable warrior I know" you defended as you slightly pulled back and cupped both of his cheeks to make him look directly at you.

"You always protect the weak" you added as you wipe away his tears away from his face.

"You always put others before you, you're the most awesome person I know so don't feel bad about yourself" you said as you smiled and place a kiss on his forehead. Kyojuro's frown turning upside down again. 

"What did I do to deserve someone like you (Y/N)" he beamed as he pulled you for a hug this time. 

"You deserve all the good in this world"