(XII) When Everything Started to Fall in Place

"Ouch." I exclaimed as I felt something hit my head. I looked down to the spot on the couch where the object had fallen.

It was a little kernel.

I sat up and looked at Emilio who was busy doubling over with laughter.

I smiled and said, " You just don't stop, Emilio."

"Never."

This has sort of become a ritual for us. We decided to have a movie night every week. We bonded easily and we would always end the night sharing something from our past.

Tonight was no different.

I scooted over to Emilio and placed my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his left arm around me.

I told him about my breakup. I was no longer heartbroken and I almost forgot about the whole thing because of everything that had been going on.

"Can I do something?" Emilio asked in a hushed tone.

"Sure. What is i-"

Before I could complete my statement , Emilio's lips brushed against my cheeks.

"Tell me from now if you want me to stop," he whispered breathlessly.

His hands that now held my face, sent shivers down my spine. My body trembled.

I said nothing.

I didn't know what to say.

I was completely speechless.

His lips found their way to mine and my body yearned to taste him.

I opened my mouth slightly and allowed our tongues to mingle. We let out a series of groans and a surge of pleasure erupted throughout my entire being.

_____

This is the final chapter. You can use your imagination to preserve Emilio's and Alexia's story.

I want to thank everyone that gave this book a chance. Expect bigger and better things in the future.

Yours truly,
indixq